Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2019)

Executive Chef
    Ohhhh yeah (thx for the reminder, Melany77)! It’s been sooooo long since I’ve had less than 3 rotten cabbages, that I completely forgot about the videos in the tent, lol.

I am still unclear on why some folks have them and some folks don’t (iOS vs Android was the issue at one point) but to read more about it, click the link in the first post to Spiritwind’s HUB thread on the Baron’s Tent, which explains all.

Nightclub Owner
    A complete listing (from my personal inventory) of the decos I've received from the Valentine Babies:

DIRELOVE PIGLET
    Sweetheart Path-3,
    Sweetheart Fence-2,
    Sweetheart Pillar,
    Sweetheart Gate,
    Heart Topiary

LOVEBEAST PUP
    3x Wedding Path,
    2x Wedding Wall,
    Wedding Tower,
    Wedding Arch,
    Cupid Target Practice,

LOVEPEA
    3x Romantic Path,
    2x Serenade Wall,
    Serenade Tower,
    Lovers Gate,
    Sweetheart Bench,

I've separated my babies and will closely track their drops over the next weeks to see if I can get definitive results as to which animal was dropping what. I'm very firm on which path/wall/tower/gate comes from which baby but I'm less certain that only the Lovepea drops the bench for instance since I have noted it comes from all three. No time like the present to get this nailed down!

Executive Chef
    LOL, thx Annira! ...and I am doing the same.

Fashion Designer
    Not that it helps with this, but I did a trade and got the sweetheart's fountain which I'd never managed to get before, so I consider that a win

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Not that it helps with this, but I did a trade and got the sweetheart's fountain which I'd never managed to get before, so I consider that a win
    I think those are my favorite of the decos offered in the SS Trades; the slightly animated water makes it extra nice I think.

Not sure where to post this info so feel free to delete if there's a dedicated Pink Mink thread I missed.

1st Pink Mink Collection: $550, Fish, Mink Lint, 2 Serenade Walls

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Inventory Guide has the official drops of the pink animals (99% sure but I'd have to scroll through dozens of report pages to validate). If it doesn't look right to you NW I'll spend time looking for the right report. No search feature unfortunately in that space.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think those are my favorite of the decos offered in the SS Trades; the slightly animated water makes it extra nice I think.

Not sure where to post this info so feel free to delete if there's a dedicated Pink Mink thread I missed.

1st Pink Mink Collection: $550, Fish, Mink Lint, 2 Serenade Walls
    Does the Mink come fully grown? Inventory text, collection time, pic?

The Pink Mink belongs here I believe as this is a special goal linked to the Baron's tent.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    The Sweetheart Unicorn suddenly showed up in the market. I could have sworn it wasn't there yesterday, and I already had one from the original event. I only had gems for two, so I don't know the new cap. Contemplating how many gems to buy, but will def. get more of these unicorns

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    The Sweetheart Unicorn suddenly showed up in the market. I could have sworn it wasn't there yesterday, and I already had one from the original event. I only had gems for two, so I don't know the new cap. Contemplating how many gems to buy, but will def. get more of these unicorns
    S8 increased the cap from 1 to 4. So for me t, today it shows in the market.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Does the Mink come fully grown? Inventory text, collection time, pic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I got the pink mink, it?s a baby and will need 5 feedings to grow up. Then a 6 hour timer. Seems to drop fish, bone, more mink lint and apparently vday decors (so far romantic paths and gate).
    Pink mink seems to have drops of a regular mink plus a lovepea. I just got a sweetheart bench from my mink.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55B20295-E6E2-4FC2-9B8A-A7EA719CEC48.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	274.1 KB 
ID:	49929Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47669F90-D320-4BDE-815E-7025D5B0F3E0.jpeg 
Views:	1854 
Size:	258.1 KB 
ID:	49930
    Last edited by Melany77; 02-09-19 at 06:57 AM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast