Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2019)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Um, what does the pink mink drop?? Pink mink lint? Pink fish? Could we then use these alleged items? : )

Cute in any case, of course. : )

We won’t know for sure til someone gets one & reports the drops but I suspect it’ll be just like the other minks: mink lint, fish, bones.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yeah, I figured as much ..and I just got a Sweetheart Pillar from 1 of my Direlove Pups & it counted, yay!
    Now I’m gonna try a Sweetheart Trade I (only available to those who have the Sweetheart Shack from last year) to try for one & see if it’ll also count. *fingers crossed*
    Excellent idea and one that did not occur to me at all, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    *thumb up*
    Welllll....we better be quick about it cuz S8 will prolly change it as soon as they get wind of this. LOL!

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve only been playing CS for a few months and don’t have the cabbage hut. Does this mean I have no chance of winning these items? Will I only get the pink mink buying the items with gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I?ve only been playing CS for a few months and don?t have the cabbage hut. Does this mean I have no chance of winning these items? Will I only get the pink mink buying the items with gems?
    Unfortunately, if you don’t have a Cabbage Hut (which is the only way to build up a growing inventory of rotten cabbages above your 3 free daily ones), then you will have to purchase rotten cabbages with gems to get any of these Grand Prizes from the tent.
    To get the Pink Mink, you’ll have to do the same &/or yes, buy the Market items with gems. ...x4.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    *whispering*.... psst, it worked. Hehehe.

Fashion Designer
    I do not have the valentine items in my tent and yes I closed. I have a cat! Got the pop up have it on the side of screen but not in tent!

Fashion Designer
    I got the pink mink, it?s a baby and will need 5 feedings to grow up. Then a 6 hour timer. Seems to drop fish, bone, more mink lint and apparently vday decors (so far romantic paths and gate).

Wow I thought only the direlove pups drop decors other than walls paths and gates. I haven?t collected from my vday babies and just recently got them out again. My quick collection didn?t help. From now on I will collect diligently to verify but I think Shibuya?s database must be correct, but likely incomplete. Because I?m sure I?ve got other craftable decors that are not listed.
    Last edited by Melany77; 02-08-19 at 05:53 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I?ve only been playing CS for a few months and don?t have the cabbage hut. Does this mean I have no chance of winning these items? Will I only get the pink mink buying the items with gems?
    You can try to win the items in the Barron?s tent. You get 3 free cabbages each day and can watch video for 8 more cabbages. With luck you may win a direlove pup that will then drop vday decors. That said, if you don?t have a cabbage hut it?ll be hard to not supplement with gems to win though

Edit: lovepea seems to drop Cupid target which counts
    Last edited by Melany77; 02-08-19 at 05:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for replying. I’ve never had an option to watch videos for cabbages. I play on an iPad, maybe that’s why.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    You can try to win the items in the Barron?s tent. You get 3 free cabbages each day and can watch video for 8 more cabbages. With luck you may win a direlove pup that will then drop vday decors. That said, if you don?t have a cabbage hut it?ll be hard to not supplement with gems to win though

Edit: lovepea seems to drop Cupid target which counts
    Is watching videos for cabbages limited to certain types of devices? I've never seen this option.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast