Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2019)

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like them to have more monster hunts so I can save up for a cabbage hut.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I did one sweetheart shack craft, got a sweethearts fountain that didn't count toward the pink mink goal. I guess only the swan ride will count? I didn't save enough cabbages yet to do the goal only from the Baron's tent. Next item in the tent is the kissing booth. Not sure if this will count, so I'll wait for the next prize. Needed 23 cabbages for one prize. Just crafted a swan ride in my second kingdom and it counted toward the goal. Also found a lovepea in inventory and going to try collecting from that. And I'm trying the sweetheart trade 1 now. Fingers crossed.
    So far all I'm getting from the trades and my direlove piglet are...paths and fences. I have 98 paths now. :'/ At least I can use the fences. My lovecupine isn't dropping any valentine decor at all. All I'm getting are teeth, flags for something and coins and stars. So I guess it's only the babies that are dropping decor?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So far all I'm getting from the trades and my direlove piglet are...paths and fences. I have 98 paths now. :'/ At least I can use the fences. My lovecupine isn't dropping any valentine decor at all. All I'm getting are teeth, flags for something and coins and stars. So I guess it's only the babies that are dropping decor?
    You are correct: the adults just drop the standard monster drops but he babies drop the deco.

For those going for the Pink Mink: Only the decos currently on sale or in the tent (Swan Ride, Sweetheart Pillar or the Cupid Target Practice) count toward the goal despite how you get them. If you have one drop from a V-day Monster Baby or get it from the SS Trade then it will count toward the total items need to win the Pink Mink.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You are correct: the adults just drop the standard monster drops but he babies drop the deco.

For those going for the Pink Mink: Only the decos currently on sale or in the tent (Swan Ride, Sweetheart Pillar or the Cupid Target Practice) count toward the goal despite how you get them. If you have one drop from a V-day Monster Baby or get it from the SS Trade then it will count toward the total items need to win the Pink Mink.
    I have 3 out of 4 for the mink. 3 out of 4!!! And now all I'm getting are paths. Sigh. So close and yet so very very far away. Will keep doing the trades and will throw my lovecupine back into inventory. Must give my piglet a stern talking to about his performance too!

Nightclub Owner
    Oh oh ohohohohoh!!!!! The power of the post!!!!!!

I left here to put to put my lovecupine back in storage and collect my sweetheart shack trade. And BAAAAMMMMMM!!!! I got a column.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49A173F7-357C-4407-919F-C45FDADF8193.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	49946
    What fortune lol. I'm thrilled!

Fashion Designer
    I'm also on 3/4 after a pillar dropping from a trade. There's still time and my approach will be to use cabbages on the last day (give how many I have...) no matter what is in the tent, because it will be as if the mink is the prize in the tent.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I'm also on 3/4 after a pillar dropping from a trade. There's still time and my approach will be to use cabbages on the last day (give how many I have...) no matter what is in the tent, because it will be as if the mink is the prize in the tent.
    Oh I hope you get it!

Just got the mink
    For me nothing already won counted towards the goal but I have so many cabbages that that was no problem

Question: should the cupid fairy drop quivers with every collection? I think it was that way but since I started collecting again not even one dropped...?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Question: should the cupid fairy drop quivers with every collection? I think it was that way but since I started collecting again not even one dropped...?
    Actually, no ...as I pointed out to ShibuyaCloth in the "New sales & special offers" thread:

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Hey Shibuya ~ The Cupid Faerie dropped Cupid's Quiver only during the event last year, now she just drops $100 coins and a single petal (diff colors). :/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Actually, no ...as I pointed out to ShibuyaCloth in the "New sales & special offers" thread:
    Which is so sad. What's the point of having that trade available never to be used ever again?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast