Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2019)

Nightclub Owner
    2nd Pink Mink Collection: $550, Fish, Mink Lint, Lover's Gate.

I'm starting to think that perhaps the Mink Lint is a guaranteed drop from this one.

Nightclub Owner
    Pink Mink - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A marvelous and sweet rodent. Drops Fish, Bones and even more Mink Lint.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Drops: Coins, Fish, Mink Lint, Serenade Wall, Romantic Path, Serenade Tower, Lover's Gate, Sweetheart Bench
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 24 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107606
    Baby Pink Mink
    Collection: 20 minutes
    Coll. Speed-up: 2 gems
    Comments: Tend 5 times to grow up.

Does someone has the baby version as inventory card? Also the feed timer fro the baby?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Pink Mink - (Card)
    Drops: Coins, Fish, Mink Lint, Serenade Wall, Romantic Path, Serenade Tower, Lover's Gate, Sweetheart Bench
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 24 gems
    Baby Pink Mink
    Collection: 20 minutes
    Coll. Speed-up: 2 gems
    Comments: Tend 5 times to grow up.

Does someone has the baby version as inventory card? Also the feed timer fro the baby?
    Can't find my pics right now but feed timer is 5 feeds every 20 minutes.

Farm Supplier
    How do I reject a prize and skip to the next one? It doesn't make any sense that I should have to wait 24 hours to get a prize I do want. There has to be a way to skip - the devs would be losing so much money if they really make you wait to reset. It makes no sense! If I don't want it, I'm not going to waste cabbages on it. What happens if I want something and it never comes up? That's money I don't spend because the devs never give me the chance to spend it. So there must be a way to skip. How do I do it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coleoptera42 View Post
    How do I reject a prize and skip to the next one? It doesn't make any sense that I should have to wait 24 hours to get a prize I do want. There has to be a way to skip - the devs would be losing so much money if they really make you wait to reset. It makes no sense! If I don't want it, I'm not going to waste cabbages on it. What happens if I want something and it never comes up? That's money I don't spend because the devs never give me the chance to spend it. So there must be a way to skip. How do I do it?
    There is no way to skip. You have to just wait for the next day. If you want something that doesn't come up--you're out of luck.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    (edit).....baby version as inventory card?....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9BB09F98-52FA-46C8-8E78-490FF5834B5B.jpeg 
Views:	1755 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	49934Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70C9A6E7-172B-4AD6-B9F5-DB771A2615B8.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	49935

PS. Will add Pink Mink near top of post 1 under its separate pop-up, to distinguish it from being a Grand Prize, since it’s not *in* the Tent.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-09-19 at 10:48 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The Inventory Guide has the official drops of the pink animals (99% sure but I'd have to scroll through dozens of report pages to validate). If it doesn't look right to you NW I'll spend time looking for the right report. No search feature unfortunately in that space.
    I’ve already looked & The HUB lists all 3 of the V-day babies dropping all of the V-day decor, and I don’t think that is correct.
    AnnirasSweets & I (+ any others who wanna help) are keeping a more diligent track of what each one drops & I’ll be updating Post 1 with new reports.

Rhino Keeper
    Trying to figure out if it’s worth throwing soooo many cabbages. Been waiting for an Ali to show up in the tent and these seem like more deco.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Trying to figure out if it’s worth throwing soooo many cabbages. Been waiting for an Ali to show up in the tent and these seem like more deco.
    The first post lists what each prize drops so each player can decide if a prize is worth the cabbages. Personally, this month I'll only be going for more V-day babies. I've got every item on offer but I think the babies are worth it for the deco drops alone.

Rhino Keeper
    I did one sweetheart shack craft, got a sweethearts fountain that didn't count toward the pink mink goal. I guess only the swan ride will count? I didn't save enough cabbages yet to do the goal only from the Baron's tent. Next item in the tent is the kissing booth. Not sure if this will count, so I'll wait for the next prize. Needed 23 cabbages for one prize. Just crafted a swan ride in my second kingdom and it counted toward the goal. Also found a lovepea in inventory and going to try collecting from that. And I'm trying the sweetheart trade 1 now. Fingers crossed.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast