Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2019)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Which is so sad. What's the point of having that trade available never to be used ever again?
    Well, this is s8 and since one of the prizes from SS Trade III (the trade that used the Quivers) was an energy animal, they had to null that ASAP, lol. Heaven forbid players be able to earn energy with ease!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Which is so sad. What's the point of having that trade available never to be used ever again?
    It's not the first time that's happened, lol...remember all the cauldrons & stuff that became useless after the fact?

But the quivers were used to upgrade the Smoochie Booth last year *and* for Sweetheart Trade III, which only had 3 trades (Lovebirds, Pink Flyger Cub & Sweetheart Unicorn) all with a max of one each. We haven't seen the lovebirds or pink flyger cub offered again but the Sweetheart Unicorn is in the Market now (& at least with a max of 4).
    Luckily, the Sweetheart Shack *does* still have Trades I & II that are still available (quivers not required for them cuz they ask for Love Potion or Love Potions & Love Ballads).

...but I hear what you're saying: we've been given several crafting buildings with only a short lifespan (including the ...whatdoyacallit, where we made the Toadstool buildings)

But, to get back on topic for this thread:
    I'm glad to see so many folks getting the Pink Mink ... and I reeeeeeeally wish the Pink Alicorn WAS IN THE TENT! Hmphf

PS. The new V-day Market items should really be discussed in the New sales & special offers thread .

Edit: you beat me to it, Annira. Lol

Executive Chef
    PPS. I also wish your Sweet Tooth Ali was in the tent, Annira!!! ...and I'm still miffed that they didn't name it after you or design it like your contest entry outline, lol (but fiiiiiiinally, at least with Sabina's Sweat Shop, we'll get those sweets you assigned to Sweet Tooth!) About dang time! lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Does the raise on the capon the special alicorn mean that we can craft more???? Oh, please yes. I missed the gem discount.
    The Sweetheart Unicorn cannot be crafted.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I am getting this all confused w the unicorn thingie in the sweetheart iii trade, then. Oops. THANK YOU. : )
    You're not confused at all; The Sweetheart Unicorn *was* the one from Sweetheart Trade III ... but they only raised the cap to 4 for purchasing it in the Market now. The craft didnot reappear in the Sweetheart Shack with the cap raise so we still could only craft 1.
    Dangit.

Nightclub Owner
    Dangit indeed. : ) trying to craft one; not sure if I buy four, or even one, if I would be able to craft.
    So I bought two just in case since I hadn't been able to craft one during the event lol.
    Of course the best strategy would be to buy the maximum 4 but I'm not about to buy more gems.

Not sure if this is the place to ask this or if the answer has been posted somewhere, but with the "Pretty in Pink Mink" side goal, do all of the four seasonal items have to be different?

I mean my first two prizes were the Lovebeast followed by the Lovebeast Pup, but the current offering in the Tent is another Lovebeast Pup. Should I play for it or wait till it cycles to another prize-item?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelasw View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to ask this or if the answer has been posted somewhere, but with the "Pretty in Pink Mink" side goal, do all of the four seasonal items have to be different?

I mean my first two prizes were the Lovebeast followed by the Lovebeast Pup, but the current offering in the Tent is another Lovebeast Pup. Should I play for it or wait till it cycles to another prize-item?
    It's ultimately your decision as to what you choose to do but the four items do not have to be different to count toward the goal. Two of mine were the Sweetheart Pillar and both counted so no worries there.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's ultimately your decision as to what you choose to do but the four items do not have to be different to count toward the goal. Two of mine were the Sweetheart Pillar and both counted so no worries there.
    Great! That’s good to know

With a little more than two days left on the clock for the goal, I took a chance and skipped the Lovebeast and got the Kissing Booth instead; smooch, smooch! Thank you!

Power of the post, please send me a gem sale. I have ponies to buy.

Guys, send blessings, I’ve been waiting on a sale, no sale in sight atm.

Thanks!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast