Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2019)

Rhino Keeper
    Too bad placing the same items you already have doesn’t get you the pink mink.

Executive Chef
    Wait a ding dang minute lol... on second thought, you may be right, Annira.
    I used to collect from my babies every day (& used to do bunches of those trades) but haven’t done either in months & now I’m thinking I’m probably mis-remembering lol.
    So yeah, I’ll start collecting from mine again too, to verify my state of senility, LOL!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Too bad placing the same items you already have doesn’t get you the pink mink.

HA!... so I wasn’t the only one who tried that, LOL!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Hmmmm.... are you absolutely sure about this, girl?? Cuz my experience is totally diff.
    All of my benches & thrones came from the trades and the only sweetheart fountain I have, I bought it from the Market last year when it was offered.

Can you do a check and let me know which baby you’re getting those from? That’s so weird...and now I’m miffed mine never drop benches & thrones, LOL!

...or even better yet, lol... SW ~ Can you please check with S8 for a definitive list of the V-day baby drops for us?
    I'm 100% absolutely sure that I've not done a single trade since the event. I collect from my V-day babies several times a day. I usually collect from all 4 at once so it's a bit harder to know for certain which is dropping which but here's a pic of one of my Lovecupeas dropping a Bench:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012238.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	160.5 KB 
ID:	49879Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012239.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	49880

Also: my Lovebeast Pup just dropped a Cupid's Target Practice today and it totally counted toward the 4 items needed to get the Pink Mink.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, so exactly how does this win a pink mink work? This is one of those days where I need details of the details lol ��

Executive Chef
    Ok, I got the pretty, animated Sweetheart Fountain (that I have several from the Trade II) mixed up with the frikkin’ pink unanimated ROMANTIC Fountain.... so that clears that one up, lol.

As far as the babies go, I’ll edit the first post to account for additional drops that weren’t reported last year during that event (& aren’t in any Inventory lists).

So, Folks with V-day Babies! ~ Please report any drops you get that differ from those already listed in Post 1 until we get a complete list (unless we receive one from S8 first, lol)

And .... yay!!! Annira ~ Knowing your bench counted as 1 for the pink Mink goal, I’m off to collect from my neglected lil pink babies now!!!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-08-19 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Grrrrrr, apostrophes!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Ok, so exactly how does this win a pink mink work? This is one of those days where I need details of the details lol ��
    Throw enough cabbages in the Tent over 4 days to get 4 prizes OR purchase 4 of the highlighted V-day items in the Featured tab of the Market with gems, and you’ll earn the Pink Mink.

EDIT PS - orrrrrr, as AnnirasSweets just reported, get one of the featured items to drop from a V-day baby, lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-08-19 at 03:33 PM. Reason: PS

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Ok, I got the pretty, animated Sweetheart Fountain (that I have several from the Trade II) mixed up with the frikkin? pink unanimated ROMANTIC Fountain.... so that clears that one up, lol.

As far as the babies go, I?ll edit the first post to account for additional drops that weren?t reported last year during that event (& aren?t in any Inventory lists).

So, Folks with V-day Babies! ~ Please report any drops you get that differ from those already listed in Post 1 until we get a complete list (unless we receive one from S8 first, lol)

And .... yay!!! Annira ~ Knowing your bench counted as 1 for the pink Mink goal, I?m off to collect from my neglected lil pink babies now!!!
    It seems that only the decos that are currently for sale or listed in the Baron's Tent count toward the goal total. The only drops that counted for me toward the goal so far was a Cupid Target Practice and a Sweetheart Pillar.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Also: my Lovebeast Pup just dropped a Cupid's Target Practice today and it totally counted toward the 4 items needed to get the Pink Mink.
    Thank you, that's VERY good to know. I already have all 6 pink beasts and all other of the offered valentine items I could be interested in.

I also tried the storing-and-placing without luck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It seems that only the decos that are currently for sale or listed in the Baron's Tent count toward the goal total. The only drops that counted for me toward the goal so far was a Cupid Target Practice and a Sweetheart Pillar.
    Yeah, I figured as much ..and I just got a Sweetheart Pillar from 1 of my Direlove Pups & it counted, yay!
    Now I’m gonna try a Sweetheart Trade I (only available to those who have the Sweetheart Shack from last year) to try for one & see if it’ll also count. *fingers crossed*

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast