Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Passionate Prancer - 2019 Feb 8

Fashion Designer
    Everytime i really love the design i have the worst luck! It is so upsetting! First 15 then 14 and 15... Of course itd be duringa SB..ugh ugh ughhhhh

How can i breed a sale animal twice but no common
    Last edited by miadoubled; 02-10-19 at 08:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    do we breed Earth+Fire or Valentine+Earth for this Passionate Prancer?
    liesl23

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    do we breed Earth+Fire or Valentine+Earth for this Passionate Prancer?
    I got it with Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino. You can use Valentine + Earth but bear in mind there may be hidden other elements in special element like Valentine which may result with other unwanted combos. For this reason, I stuck with Earth + Fire. Feel free to use whichever you prefer. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I got it with Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino. You can use Valentine + Earth but bear in mind there may be hidden other elements in special element like Valentine which may result with other unwanted combos. For this reason, I stuck with Earth + Fire. Feel free to use whichever you prefer. Good luck.
    Thank you!
    liesl23

Pyro Pony + Rock Rhino

Just in time for tomorrow

Executive Chef
    Non stop trying on all 3 accounts and still no luck. Good thing I don?t like the grand prize in story book. Cos with my luck, I?ll not get this animal, just like the last limited. Non stop trying the whole time on three scounts and not one got a thing!

Fashion Designer
    Every rare and super rare possibility there is..ive bred it. Of coarse the one SB that i really really love the common and last prize

HI.

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Passionate Prancer.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	49980  

Executive Chef
    Still trying, still can?t get it. So guess I will definitely be sitting the story book out. Oh well. Can give up on the tournament as well then!

Executive Chef
    Oh, wow! I don't know which stage I want to keep mine at because it looks good at every stage! It's horns form a heart just like the XO ox, so I think I will try to put them in the same habitat! But, again, the problem is the ox is also adorable at every stage, so if I never grow him up, he'll never get his heart horns. What a dilemma! And it is also similar to last year's "Romance Prancer."

You know what I should do? And it would be way cheaper than playing? Just print out the guides and have pictures of all the animals at all the levels, make them into posters, and then I wouldn't have to try to breed anything. Lol! Kidding, of course.
    Last edited by mymonta; 02-14-19 at 04:18 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast