Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook glitch sweet shop

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Think the goal is to visit the Sweet Shop. (from page 1 info)
    It has an 8hr timer.
    Yes, but if the fourth goal says "build" we may be in trouble because we have already done that and the goal won't be checked off. If the goal said "have" we would be ok.
    S8 please fix.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Have you tried a force close. BUT you may not want to try it yet because you could be chopping for chocolate. Sometimes all those drops will stop between chapters.
    Adding: I'm waiting for Chapter 2 to open, so from reading page one the way I see it, that is the chapter to start chopping chocolate rocks. But I may not be exactly right about that.

If it is a glitch I hope it gets fixed fast!
    I have the same problem. Definitely says build and it is built but does not recognise it is built already. I guess I’m out of this challenge!!!

New Resident
    I just started on chapter 2, built the sweet shop and did not get a complete on my goal. So I think everybody have to wait for the timer.

Rhino Keeper
    If you have already built the sweet shop you are stuck because you can’t sell it an can’t move past chapter 2 goal 1
    Because it is build the sweet shop not visit
    I wonder how many of us are stuck
    I hope there will be a fix
    Please change page 1 info so no one else has this problem
    Last edited by babysx1; 02-08-19 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Missing words

Farm Supplier
    You can't sell it.....

New Resident
    Hey all! I?m having the same glitch with the sweet shop ?build? goal, and just wanted to add that tapping to ?visit? does NOT complete the goal. I had my shop built yesterday afternoon, then waited to tap until today?s goal but it did nothing.

I also tried putting the building in storage and taking back out, and force closing but no luck either time. It definitely needs to be addressed by S8!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes this unfortunately seems to happen every storybook event when you don't follow goals in order. Can someone please post in the Bugs forum so I can link the thread and escalate for those who need assistance. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper

Storybook glitch sweet shop

If you have already bought the sweet shop you cannot mo past chapter 2 goal 1
    Info on page 1 of discussion says visit sweet shop not build it
    I can?t sell it and buy again
    What do i do

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisskex View Post
    I just started on chapter 2, built the sweet shop and did not get a complete on my goal. So I think everybody have to wait for the timer.
    Same here. Placed and haven?t moved on to the next goal😏😏. This happened to me on the last event too. Very annoying. I hope TL is on to this. Last time it took them 5 days to fix the glitch.

SpiritWind00 Thank you for looking into this. Could you please give us the link for the Bugs thread?I never used it before and can't seem to find in the forum.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast