Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Storybook glitch sweet shop

Rhino Keeper
    and i also made sweet shop in advance, but it i do and in other events and Castle Story then automatically marked this process for ready and I was going forward. Now what's going on? Why does S8 programmer dont send post about the current problem? We are not guilty that S8 selling things in advance that have to be bought in Level 2...

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Chiming in to add the strength of numbers. Please fix the glitch ASAP S8. We really don?t need any more reasons to be frustrated with this game, there are already plenty of frustrations that aren?t glitches.
    THIS➡️In the future, please don?t allow buildings or items to unlock before they are required. If we can build it we will build it. So if you don?t want it built yet, keep it locked. Simple.
    Visit got me too. This is utterly ridiculous! S8 knows about this from previous problems but here we all are again!

If you haven't noticed S8, there already are several players that posted above who are done with this storybook event! Unbelievable!

So....10:32 for me which is 8:32 for Cali & not even a 'We're working on resolving the issue'.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Hi, you buy chocolate rocks in featured section of market to chop for ore and the rustic wells drop vials of chocolate. Great advice not to complete chapter and stock up on these. Thanks to those who posted this information!
    My market only has farmhouses and wells in this section. Probably because I placed the Sweet Shop too early and am waiting (im)patiently for them to FIX IT!!!

Executive Chef
    Also me, same issue

Rhino Keeper
    Built sweet shop but goal isnt recognising it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    My market only has farmhouses and wells in this section. Probably because I placed the Sweet Shop too early and am waiting (im)patiently for them to FIX IT!!!
    I'm SOOO glad to know it's not just me because it's the same situation here. No chocolate rocks available or featured anywhere. NADA, zip! So you and I are losing even more time than those people whose glitches still somehow, weirdly, permit them to build up their supply of chocolate ore.

For me, it's been so frustrating hearing all this talk about stocking up on chocolate ore while waiting for the bug to be fixed, so thank you for posting and letting me know I'm not alone.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bang my head against the wall.

Rhino Keeper
    I too bought the sweet shop early and My market only has farmhouses and Wells also. Sad face

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    and i also made sweet shop in advance, but it i do and in other events and Castle Story then automatically marked this process for ready and I was going forward. Now what's going on? Why does S8 programmer dont send post about the current problem? We are not guilty that S8 selling things in advance that have to be bought in Level 2...
    I don't know. I just sent a support ticket request and got an immediate reply automated that said "Your ticket has been closed" and went on to say that Storm 8 doesn't help with these side games. I think that means they aren't going to do anything about it and if you're stuck you're stuck. It doesn't matter too much to me - they have these games ever two weeks or so I'll wait for the next one.

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t have anything other than farmhouses and we’ll either. So I’m in the same boat

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I don't know. I just sent a support ticket request and got an immediate reply automated that said "Your ticket has been closed" and went on to say that Storm 8 doesn't help with these side games. I think that means they aren't going to do anything about it and if you're stuck you're stuck. It doesn't matter too much to me - they have these games ever two weeks or so I'll wait for the next one.
    It matters to me!!! I was excited to see that we were getting what looks to be an extra kitchen
    Last edited by nateryd; 02-08-19 at 09:55 AM.