Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Storybook glitch sweet shop

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Mine is fixed to. Try closing down your game and restarting if yours is still broken.
    and mine is fixed too...thanks for info! :-)))

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    The last event, many, including me, wanted to store the rosebush and use it as a decoration. I opened a ticket and was told rather plainly: No. Never. Event purpose only. You buy it you chop it. (But they said it more politely). (And as a tip, buy as many as you like and chop within an inch of their lives on the weekday warrior opportunity post-event, so you get to have the decoration for the price of one energy when you want to clear it.)

ZERO risk of that desire, for most, I think, with these choppable, brown, sticky piles of... desserts. With rocks in them to break your teeth on. ; )
    I am still perplexed that the store before leaving the game glitch doesn’t work for everyone. Out of curiousity, I tried it with the chocolate rocks just now, and I could indeed store them with no issues. I also checked on the roses from the last event, I can still place and re-store the ones I had saved. I did not try to chop it to see if it had turned to deco like the trees from a few events back did.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    After chopping the 2 chocolate rocks, I got a dialog from Sabina. Something to the effect of she can’t ask for help without providing something in return, and asking what my favorite type of candy is. I clicked next and saw the word progress flashing near the goalbook. But there was no next and nothing new in the goalbook.
    I thought I might have triggered a side goal, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Anyone else experience this?

Ps. Thanks S8 for fixing the glitch in a timely manner.

Same thing happened for me.
    And THANKYOU S8 for fixing the glitch

New Resident
    I went back into the game and the glitch is fixed! So happy!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Mine is fixed to. Try closing down your game and restarting if yours is still broken.
    Mine is fixed too. Thanks S8

Sorry about that, this has been fixed! The first task will automatically complete now as long as you have built the Sweet Shop.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Mine was fixed now

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This issue is now resolved. Please force close your game if you need to. Closing thread so others can see this post and PikaSquirrel's as well.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-09-19 at 02:42 AM.