Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Storybook glitch sweet shop

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I was also excited to finally play for something more useful than all those walkers

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Visit got me too. This is utterly ridiculous! S8 knows about this from previous problems but here we all are again!

If you haven't noticed S8, there already are several players that posted above who are done with this storybook event! Unbelievable!

So....10:32 for me which is 8:32 for Cali & not even a 'We're working on resolving the issue'.
    Is anyone there? S8, do you care?

S8, I think it's only fair to let you know that a while ago, because of problems like this, I decided I would never again spend real money on this game. When things like this happen, it feels like you don't care about your customers. It actually is sort of funny to me that every time I go on my game, to check if this is fixed, there is a sale notification at the top, letting me know that gems are on sale. I'll never buy gems again. I have been a loyal player and customer. In the past, I would buy gems at least once a month as part of my just-for-fun disposable income expenditure. But then I thought, why am I giving them my money? They never listen to player suggestions, they never give me anything of real value (like decent programming) in exchange.

Sadly, this problem has just confirmed my earlier decision. Why spend money to play this game when you just take my money and you send the message that you apparently don't care if I'm having problems or not?

I know that you are located on the West Coast, and I know what time it is there. But since you have players all over the entire United States, or even all over the world, don't you think you could have just one programmer on staff working at different hours to provide help for those of us who need it outside of business hours in California?
    Last edited by robotparade; 02-08-19 at 10:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    SOOOO... anyone know what time zone the S8 staff are in?? It’s 1pm here. Are they at work yet?? Are they going to fix our problem with the sweet shop? Anyone know anything??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    SOOOO... anyone know what time zone the S8 staff are in?? It’s 1pm here. Are they at work yet?? Are they going to fix our problem with the sweet shop? Anyone know anything??
    Well I've already said they sent an automated response saying they weren't going to even look at my request it had been "closed". Has anyone else gotten a similar response? I'd keep playing if I could but I don't spend gems so it doesn't matter as much to me if I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    SOOOO... anyone know what time zone the S8 staff are in?? It?s 1pm here. Are they at work yet?? Are they going to fix our problem with the sweet shop? Anyone know anything??
    They're on US Pacific time, so right now it's 9:21am

Rhino Keeper
    Are we allowed to start new threads? Maybe if they started a new thread about this issue we would get more attention.

New Resident
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Are we allowed to start new threads? Maybe if they started a new thread about this issue we would get more attention.
    You must be new. ^^

The team is looking at resolving this issue as soon as possible. We're so sorry for the issue!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!