Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook glitch sweet shop

Having same problem with Sweetshop. Wish the game would not have made it available for sale if I wasn't supposed to build it! Oh well, I'm sure it will all be worked out in good time...
    Last edited by robotparade; 02-08-19 at 07:05 AM. Reason: punctuation situation

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Visit has been changed to Build. We are all grateful when players forge ahead, but most of the time the exact words are not written in the posts and when I get to those goals myself then I amend the text. The issue lies with the building and the event, not the quality of info that was posted.

I've not completed Ch2 as yet, but the pic above (thank you Kat) is what is looks like once you build at level 1. I'm not going to upgrade so I can get a few more items just in case they stop dropping between chapters as has been the way previous storybooks work.

Thanks for the bug post - I've escalate this to S8. You'll likely know the outcome before I am back online, so don't worry about too much, as you only need 10 minutes to complete Chapter 2.
    Thank you for taking this to S8, SpiritWind! Hope they sort it out and we'll be back in soon

New Resident
    Same happens to me

Nightclub Owner
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D9331A9C-DCC6-4D17-8B88-8E820818B7A5.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	49861

Having same problem. My shop is sitting in my kingdom. I've even collected from it. Force closed, put it in storage and took it back out. I will also post in bugs forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I bought, placed and build the sweet shop a few minutes before the chapter started, my bad. Well, we have half a day off now.
    I didn't buy the sweet shop early and I have the same problem. It says build but all I could do was place it. I assumed that after placing it I would have to wait the 8 hours. I still have 5 to go,so don't know if this will work?.. if it is a glitch I hope it is fixed soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I didn't buy the sweet shop early and I have the same problem. It says build but all I could do was place it. I assumed that after placing it I would have to wait the 8 hours. I still have 5 to go,so don't know if this will work?.. if it is a glitch I hope it is fixed soon.
    Just went back in and the goal 1 with the sweet shop just completed of its own accord. Maybe this means it has been fixed for everyone.... hope so.

New Resident
    I bought the sweet shop during chapter 1 thinking I?d get ahead of the game. Now it won?t register that I bought it even though it?s been placed and already collected from. How do I move past goal 1 on chapter 2 if I can?t buy another sweet shop in the market, but the one I have doesn?t count?😫 am I going to have to sit this event out now?

New Resident
    I bought it too early also and am having the same problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Just went back in and the goal 1 with the sweet shop just completed of its own accord. Maybe this means it has been fixed for everyone.... hope so.
    Not fixed for everyone... I collected, put it in storage, restarted the game, placed it back... nothing works

New Resident
    Hi. Same problem as everyone placed shop to be able to visit this morning. Are the chocolate rocks locked until I get past this? Can’t see them in market.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast