Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook glitch sweet shop

Fashion Designer
    To upgrade the sweet shop to Level 2 (for Chapter 2 Goal 4) Post #2 says:

“Level 2: 10 cholocolate ore, 10 vials of chocolate”

but I think this should say (as it’s how many I need) 15 chocolate ore, 15 vials of chocolate to upgrade to level 2.

I’m guessing it’s the same for everyone as the Confectionary Construction side goal asks you to collect 15 of each (after Chapter 2 Goal 3 which is already included in post #2).

Also, once upgraded to level 2 the sweet shop drops 825 coins.

Thanks
    Last edited by GC5410; 02-08-19 at 05:21 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I have the same problem with the sweet shop. I placed it last night before going to bed. Tried everything to get the goal to complete...��

Having the same problem ����*♀️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Just went back in and the goal 1 with the sweet shop just completed of its own accord. Maybe this means it has been fixed for everyone.... hope so.
    Just checked.. not fixed for me

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! Why have the Sweet Shop available to buy if by doing so early will not allow you to start Chapter 2? Will everybody who did this need to do a ticket about the problem?

Fashion Designer
    Maybe someone can put a large all-caps warning on page 1 not to buy or place the Sweet Shop until chapter 2?
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    Same for me too. Can’t even sell it & buy a new one!

Rhino Keeper
    This is EXTREMELY frustrating. I wish I could just sell it. And then buy a new one.
    ~sigh

Help

Quote Originally Posted by mom0628 View Post
    I bought the sweet shop during chapter 1 thinking I?d get ahead of the game. Now it won?t register that I bought it even though it?s been placed and already collected from. How do I move past goal 1 on chapter 2 if I can?t buy another sweet shop in the market, but the one I have doesn?t count? am I going to have to sit this event out now?
    Same here!!

Executive Chef
    The building should have been locked by goal as others have been in the past. But on the bright side we can continue to collect chocolate ore. We will be needing more later. On the other side of the coin , the rocks needed for chopping for chocolate are nowhere to be found.

Hoping for a quick fix.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast