Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook glitch sweet shop

New Resident

Storybook glitch sweet shop

Hi everyone. First time posting. I think I stuffed up. I bought and built the sweet shop before I went to chapter 2. Now it won't recognize it and just keeps telling me to build it. I can't buy a second one to appease the goal. Ideas anyone please.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh know, I bought and built the sweet shop too! I hope there is a way to fix this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hrtlady View Post
    Hi everyone. First time posting. I think I stuffed up. I bought and built the sweet shop before I went to chapter 2. Now it won't recognize it and just keeps telling me to build it. I can't buy a second one to appease the goal. Ideas anyone please.
    The goals on the first page say visit the sweet shop. Are you sure it says build?

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem with the sweet shop. Bought it before Chapter 2. Used gems to open Chapter 2. And now it keeps saying to build sweet shop which it won't do.

Executive Chef
    my ability to create items (chocolate vials/ore) shut down about 4 hours after my chapter ended.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Have you tried a force close. BUT you may not want to try it yet because you could be chopping for chocolate. Sometimes all those drops will stop between chapters.
    Adding: I'm waiting for Chapter 2 to open, so from reading page one the way I see it, that is the chapter to start chopping chocolate rocks. But I may not be exactly right about that.

If it is a glitch I hope it gets fixed fast!
    Last edited by riverly; 02-07-19 at 10:22 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    The goals on the first page say visit the sweet shop. Are you sure it says build?
    Positive it says build.

Executive Chef
    Positive it says build.
    ok. So is the chocolate needed for building to L 2. I'm concerned too. We may be in trouble.
    I thought I read in a post that chocolate was needed for Chapter 2. I'm just a little confused. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

New Resident
    Positive.

Executive Chef
    ... I think I stuffed up. I bought and built the sweet shop before I went to chapter 2. Now it won't recognize it and just keeps telling me to build it. I can't buy a second one to appease the goal. Ideas anyone please.
    Think the goal is to visit the Sweet Shop. (from page 1 info)
    It has an 8hr timer.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast