Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook glitch sweet shop

Executive Chef
    I jumped ahead and finished chapter 3 and nothing is dropping from anything 😡 even worse I can?t even get the rams to spawn from farmhouses even though I still have the goal to craft one.

Paid the 40 gems and the third farmhouse spawned a ram. The first goal is 2 visits/ journeys.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no! I bought the sweet shop and built it last night...now chapter 2 starts with build the sweet shop and it won?t auto complete! What do I do? I can?t buy another sweet shop..it disappeared from the marketplace.

Farm Supplier

Sweet Shop

I did the same thing... hoping for a fast answer!

Hi, I built the sweet shop before chapter 2 started, now I can?t go forward with the goals, the game asks, to build it, and does?t recognize, that I already did. What can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunmalacka View Post
    Hi, I built the sweet shop before chapter 2 started, now I can?t go forward with the goals, the game asks, to build it, and does?t recognize, that I already did. What can I do?
    Same here, on both my accounts. Wah!

As did I. Glad I’m not the only one with this issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Oh no! I bought the sweet shop and built it last night...now chapter 2 starts with build the sweet shop and it won?t auto complete! What do I do? I can?t buy another sweet shop..it disappeared from the marketplace.
    me too ! help ! how !

I am stuck as well as I placed the sweet shop while still on chapter 1. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    FYI. I have finished Chapter 1 and not opened new Chapter. Sweet Shop is available in market now. Bought and built. 8 hour timer.
    I did the same thing but now my story won?t advance! Help! I woke up this morning and collected from it but no more goals appeared

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks all, I've sent through a report to S8. I'll link this thread so keep an eye out for resolution or if you see it's fixed before I'm back online, please post here so others know they can keep going. SW
    Thanks Spiritwind. Clearly there are a lot of players effected looking at the event thread.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast