Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook glitch sweet shop

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Am opening ticket about the lack of acknowledging pre build of sweet shop.

Am a little nervous because of the time delay. I really would love tonhave the L10 building but have to work fri to sun at a conference, so am a bit nervous abiut this glitch. Am saving all I can from alis both weekly and daily and am not much playing game otherwise until this awful, unecessary glitch is sorted.
    Many thanks, wishtheywereal. I hope they sort it out soon.

I have the exact same problem. I built the shop early, can?t purchase another one and the goal doesn?t auto-complete.

Same problem for me, and there are several other people with the problem who have posted in the discussion for the Sweet Shop event. It knows I have bought the sweet shop already, because if I click on the step it takes me to my existing sweet shop instead of to the store to buy it, but it does not recognize that it's been built to level 1, and it doesn't offer the option to build level 2. Storing and retrieving it doesn't help. Force stop and restart doesn't help.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here. I have to say that chapter 2 goal 1 is not: visit the sweetshop but build the sweetshop, because of this I bought and build it yesterday thinking I could visit today as written in first page, I would not have build it yesterday if it had said build sweetshop. So please change it on the page before others are stuck too.

Nevermind, I think I founded it - Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story - or something like that. I posted there, I hope it helps.

Rhino Keeper
    It definitely says build the sweetshop

New Resident
    I made a huge mistake. Before I went to sleep yesterday I finished chapter 1. I also looked around for new buildings, found the sweet shop and, yes, I placed it.

Big. Mistake.

Now that chapter two is open, and the first quest is to place the Sweet Shop, I cannot finish it. I've tried to restart the game several times, collect from the shop (the only good thing here is that I actually slept for eight hours,..), move it around, but nothing works.

Is there any way for me to be a part of this event again?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Same problem here. I have to say that chapter 2 goal 1 is not: visit the sweetshop but build the sweetshop, because of this I bought and build it yesterday thinking I could visit today as written in first page, I would not have build it yesterday if it had said build sweetshop. So please change it on the page before others are stuck too.
    Yes, that got me too. I read ?visit? so I thought I should buy it immediately so the timer on it would be done next morning and I can collect from it. And now I am stuck ... why was it possible to buy it before the according goal was reached?

New Resident
    After reading the whole thread I'm both glad and sad to see that I'm not alone wit this problem. Hope the glitch is fixed soon.

Nightclub Owner
    I bought, placed and build the sweet shop a few minutes before the chapter started, my bad. Well, we have half a day off now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I did this too. It now says build one,,, but I already did and it won?t let me move on .
    So now I?m stuck here too.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast