Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storybook glitch sweet shop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident

Storybook glitch sweet shop

Hi everyone. First time posting. I think I stuffed up. I bought and built the sweet shop before I went to chapter 2. Now it won't recognize it and just keeps telling me to build it. I can't buy a second one to appease the goal. Ideas anyone please.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh know, I bought and built the sweet shop too! I hope there is a way to fix this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hrtlady View Post
    Hi everyone. First time posting. I think I stuffed up. I bought and built the sweet shop before I went to chapter 2. Now it won't recognize it and just keeps telling me to build it. I can't buy a second one to appease the goal. Ideas anyone please.
    The goals on the first page say visit the sweet shop. Are you sure it says build?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    The goals on the first page say visit the sweet shop. Are you sure it says build?
    Positive it says build.

Rhino Keeper
    It definitely says build the sweetshop

New Resident
    Positive.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hrtlady View Post
    ... I think I stuffed up. I bought and built the sweet shop before I went to chapter 2. Now it won't recognize it and just keeps telling me to build it. I can't buy a second one to appease the goal. Ideas anyone please.
    Think the goal is to visit the Sweet Shop. (from page 1 info)
    It has an 8hr timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here. I have to say that chapter 2 goal 1 is not: visit the sweetshop but build the sweetshop, because of this I bought and build it yesterday thinking I could visit today as written in first page, I would not have build it yesterday if it had said build sweetshop. So please change it on the page before others are stuck too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Same problem here. I have to say that chapter 2 goal 1 is not: visit the sweetshop but build the sweetshop, because of this I bought and build it yesterday thinking I could visit today as written in first page, I would not have build it yesterday if it had said build sweetshop. So please change it on the page before others are stuck too.
    Yes, that got me too. I read ?visit? so I thought I should buy it immediately so the timer on it would be done next morning and I can collect from it. And now I am stuck ... why was it possible to buy it before the according goal was reached?

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! Why have the Sweet Shop available to buy if by doing so early will not allow you to start Chapter 2? Will everybody who did this need to do a ticket about the problem?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast