Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Amour Parisian - 2019 Feb 7 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Just noticed a glitch with the bouillabaisse, and hope a mod can report it over. Checked on my first batches as they should have been done, but there were no domed covers over the stoves to indicate they were finished. I selected one of the stoves and I got a message saying "tap to serve" or words to that effect, instead of a message telling me what dish was cooking. I tapped, and up popped the domed cover, and normal tapping finished the dish. Four stoves, same issue on all. I play on iOS, if that makes a difference.
    Last edited by lynniefish; 02-12-19 at 08:55 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Just noticed a glitch with the bouillabaisse, and hope a mod can report it over. Checked on my first batches as they should have been done, but there were no domed covers over the stoves to indicate they were finished. I selected one of the stoves and I got a message saying "tap to serve" or words to that effect, instead of a message telling me what dish was cooking. I tapped, and up popped the domed cover, and normal tapping finished the dish. Four stoves, same issue on all. I play on iOS, if that makes a difference.
    I went ahead and added this issue to the current bugs thread for you so hopefully a mod or s8 rep will see this quicker and you'll get a resolution when s8 support gets in office today.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I went ahead and added this issue to the current bugs thread for you so hopefully a mod or s8 rep will see this quicker and you'll get a resolution when s8 support gets in office today.
    Thank you kindly, AnnirasSweets! I should have thought to do that myself. Thank you, too, and your mysterious benefactor, for always lighting the way so brilliantly on our goal journeys!

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you kindly, AnnirasSweets! I should have thought to do that myself. Thank you, too, and your mysterious benefactor, for always lighting the way so brilliantly on our goal journeys!
    You're welcome, happy to help.

Grand Emperor
    I've flagged this over. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks for your help too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've flagged this over. Thanks.

Thanks for your help too.
    Thank you for your kind assistance!

I've got the same glitch with the bouillabaisse

Rhino Keeper
    I've spoiled 3 batches of SEVEN hour bouillabaise so far because there's no indication they were done cooking.

Rhino Keeper
    Luckily, I remembered this thread and went back and checked. Sure enough, they were done but no indication of such.

Executive Chef
    Gave up doing the goal. I was on 1st recipe on the 2nd oven and I just gave up with 7 days spare. I'm not really bothered with the remaining locked recipes and the decorations are ugly af. They've completely ruined the goals by changing it to IMPOSSIBLE.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast