Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOAL: Amour Parisian - 2019 Feb 7 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    This week's iOS Value Pack Offer:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012272.JPG 
Views:	1300 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	50059

The Kissing Statue is a 2x2 Floor Deco originally released February 10, 2012 as an LTO for 34 Gems. It's also currently on offer in the V-Day Sale for 24 Gems.

Host(ess)
    Completed the goal, got "Winter Date in Paris" decoration, placed it on the floor, and it is INVISIBLE. The place it's on shows the name when clicked, but the decoration itself doesn't show up. Very disappointing.

Name:	Screenshot_20190219-002952_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	50132

Had the same thing happen in the past with "Crystal Snowflake" decoration. I'm on Android phone.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvetra View Post
    Completed the goal, got "Winter Date in Paris" decoration, placed it on the floor, and it is INVISIBLE. The place it's on shows the name when clicked, but the decoration itself doesn't show up. Very disappointing.

Name:	Screenshot_20190219-002952_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	50132

Had the same thing happen in the past with "Crystal Snowflake" decoration. I'm on Android phone.
    Try rotating the item. Sometimes this happens and I move the item around my board and rotate it several times. It will show up but it's usually the rotating that makes it visible again.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Try rotating the item. Sometimes this happens and I move the item around my board and rotate it several times. It will show up but it's usually the rotating that makes it visible again.
    I did. Rotating, relocating - nothing worked.

Executive Chef
    I really hope I finish in time! I still have 5 more to make on goal 7 then have goal 8(which is easy) and goal 9 still to do. Only have 2 of the stoves. Probably would be easier if I had all 3 but can only do 2 right now. Hopefully some videos will help speed it up

Nightclub Owner
    I did. Rotating, relocating - nothing worked.
    Try storing it, rebooting then placing it once more. If it's still invisible, uninstall and reinstall the app. If, after doing everything in your power to fix this, it is still invisible - then it would be time to open a Support Ticket. There are two ways to do so, either in the Bugs Forum or via the s8 Support.

Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

s8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Try storing it, rebooting then placing it once more. If it's still invisible, uninstall and reinstall the app. If, after doing everything in your power to fix this, it is still invisible - then it would be time to open a Support Ticket. There are two ways to do so, either in the Bugs Forum or via the s8 Support.

Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

s8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Thank you. Opened a support ticket. Hope they can fix it. All the best.

Edit: got an immediate auto response: Your ticket has been closed. We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Edit 2: Re-installed the game - that solved it.
    Last edited by Vvetra; 02-19-19 at 09:51 PM.

Nightclub Owner

Edit: got an immediate auto response: Your ticket has been closed. We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Glad to hear a re-install helped, they usually do for things like this. I've had to reinstall up to three times before getting results for certain issues but it's a pretty solid go-to move.

There were a lot of issues in other s8 games this past weekend so if you did need support you might have had to wait a while. I lost count of the number of posts I answered that was just me repeatedly giving the same info and the support link, lol.

Grand Emperor

Restaurant Story has limited support at the moment so that was why your ticket was closed. Feel free to post in the Bugs forum for issues and we'll help players there. Glad to hear that you have sorted out your issue. For future reference, try suggestions in Chapter What I can do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide, link in my signature.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345