Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Amour Parisian - 2019 Feb 7 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Yay. Looks nice

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Again, they've lowered a few of the coin rewards from the Main Goals and all of the Side Goal rewards just like they did in BS for the newest goal. I'm not pleased with this at all and think it's distasteful at best!
    I'm also disappointed that all the recipes are 4-coin foods as opposed to the 5-coin foods we usually receive in goals.

Other than that, I like the theme so far, and the tables/counter/decorations look very nice, so I think I'll really enjoy this goal! Thanks for putting together this guide and infographic!

Looks great! Love the black tables...finally, still expensive but yeah, great Valentine like theme without being too traditional, well done...

Loved this goal !!!! Not like the bakery one ( karaoke theme) this goal just made the valentine season...thanks for the info and you too storm 8 💗💗💗

Rhino Keeper
    Interesting! Seems they dtarted-out with variety in mind by introducing a new character, but looking at this thread, not much else changed this time. Certainly better than nothing and this guy only just being introduced is a good hint that we have many more challenges to come! Anyone else feeling there may be a consistent "world travel" theme for a while?! Can see no other reason for a new character. I know that before the budget-cuts I asked for Teamlava to make other updates that tie-in with the goal sets, but now we only have goals every update anyway, that might become TOO predictable. Still, nice change with the new man!

If nothing else, perhaps a shed of hope that some more surprise new things may be added sometime in the future (new basic recipes, anyone?!).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout4321 View Post
    Interesting! Seems they dtarted-out with variety in mind by introducing a new character, but looking at this thread, not much else changed this time. Certainly better than nothing and this guy only just being introduced is a good hint that we have many more challenges to come! Anyone else feeling there may be a consistent "world travel" theme for a while?! Can see no other reason for a new character. I know that before the budget-cuts I asked for Teamlava to make other updates that tie-in with the goal sets, but now we only have goals every update anyway, that might become TOO predictable. Still, nice change with the new man!

If nothing else, perhaps a shed of hope that some more surprise new things may be added sometime in the future (new basic recipes, anyone?!).
    I'm pretty sure every player longs for the days when each week brought new updates; I personally would be over the moon if they returned but it seems unlikely at this point in time.

A new character and well rounded goal is exciting to be sure but I'm not thrilled with their decision to dock the goal rewards and recipe earnings. If this is the price we have to pay for new quality content, I'm honestly not sure how I feel about that....

I suppose all I can do is wait and see if this miserly behavior continues throughout the next new goals. I'm really hoping that they simply used an older goal format and didn't realize the discrepancy in comparison to current goal standards.

Rhino Keeper
    Another cut that seems to be flying under the radar is the cooking drops are extremely minuscule, often dropping nothing at all per cook. Just got through cooking 16 steak frites but only enough drops for THREE parts. WTH?? An already tedious game shooting itself in the foot yet again.

Fashion Designer
    Nice goal! But the part drops are terrible!
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

I think it would be better if the side goals where the past goals, so that we have a chance to unlock some old recipes, we keep cooking the same dishes after we collected all the gems for that dish, annoying!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast