Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lovely Dovely Leaderboard February 2019

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpsyy View Post
    Yeah. No one in my local group even reached the 10,000 milestone. I play every few hours and I finished with 7,000+ points even though I have two nests and breed and evolve as soon as the previous one is finished. I was counting on some last-minute harvest and of course I couldn't log into the game so I finished 7 points short from the 8th milestone.

If anyone's done the math, can they share how exactly to get 12,500 points without pouring money for gold? Preferably with some sleep involved and not waking up every 3 hours to do quests.
    I haven't done the math. Maybe I shouldn't give up my "secret." I spend a minimal amount of gold by buying the little 7 gold boosts usually about 2x/day, depending on what is going on on my island. Pretty much every morning when I wake up, I have dragons that have finished breeding, dragons that have finished incubating, and dragons that have finished evolving. Of course, in the morning I also have the Quest points and the points from decorations to collect, plus usually food crops to harvest. So there is a *lot* going on first thing in the morning, so it is totally worth the boosts. Other than that I use minimal amounts of gold here and there to speed up breedings or incubations or evolutions that are almost ready but not quite. I always reach the final dragon on both of my accounts using this method, even though my newer account only has one evolution temple or whatever it is called. I do like to place in the top 6 locally and top 1000 globally if at all possible, so I will use the 2 hour boosts once they go on sale for 15 gold each. I feel like it is definitely worth that amount of gold to get the 100000 food and maps (yes, I still need maps).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Regardless of the Local Board (LB) placings, I always try to make sure I place within the 50 - 100 range in the Global Board (GB). My reasoning for this is:
    1. Unless I'm really impressed with the Rank 1 LB dragon prize, I won't compete for it.
    2. I don't have enough motivation to wear out my fingers to join those in 1st place in the GB.
    3. The 2nd to 18th places (GB) are usually blocked by those tied for 1st place, so there's no need to try there.
    4. The differences between 11-49 and 50-100 are 50 essences and 25 maps (WOW! REALLY!)
    5. Both 11-49 and 50-100 placings give 250,000 food - That's the only important thing.
    6. So for me, placing 50-100 is fine.

Wow, must be nice! *said with all due fondness and only a minimal amount of snark* <3

Farm Supplier
    How does one earn 48,000 points in 3 hours? I don't see any combination of gold, purchases, food, hatching, or breedings to do that. One person on my board jumped to first place with that great a lead over me. Is it a *****? Or is there a strategy I'm completely missing?

Rhino Keeper
    Glad others think so...would be nice if we could trade them in for something we can use...wonder if it would?ve doable if they fpgave us tickets to trade on at the end for whichever we need

Quote Originally Posted by shawa13 View Post
    How does one earn 48,000 points in 3 hours? I don't see any combination of gold, purchases, food, hatching, or breedings to do that. One person on my board jumped to first place with that great a lead over me. Is it a *****? Or is there a strategy I'm completely missing?
    Do you play the Adventure Bingo? If you do, what do you do with the different types of boosts that you win at the end of each week of bingo?

There are boosts for breeding, incubating, evolving, and farming; can you think of a way to use them in the LB events?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12