Quote Originally Posted by Gpsyy View Post
Yeah. No one in my local group even reached the 10,000 milestone. I play every few hours and I finished with 7,000+ points even though I have two nests and breed and evolve as soon as the previous one is finished. I was counting on some last-minute harvest and of course I couldn't log into the game so I finished 7 points short from the 8th milestone.

If anyone's done the math, can they share how exactly to get 12,500 points without pouring money for gold? Preferably with some sleep involved and not waking up every 3 hours to do quests.
I haven't done the math. Maybe I shouldn't give up my "secret." I spend a minimal amount of gold by buying the little 7 gold boosts usually about 2x/day, depending on what is going on on my island. Pretty much every morning when I wake up, I have dragons that have finished breeding, dragons that have finished incubating, and dragons that have finished evolving. Of course, in the morning I also have the Quest points and the points from decorations to collect, plus usually food crops to harvest. So there is a *lot* going on first thing in the morning, so it is totally worth the boosts. Other than that I use minimal amounts of gold here and there to speed up breedings or incubations or evolutions that are almost ready but not quite. I always reach the final dragon on both of my accounts using this method, even though my newer account only has one evolution temple or whatever it is called. I do like to place in the top 6 locally and top 1000 globally if at all possible, so I will use the 2 hour boosts once they go on sale for 15 gold each. I feel like it is definitely worth that amount of gold to get the 100000 food and maps (yes, I still need maps).