Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    not 1 farmhouse tricked a sheep after the event ended.. although the icon says 4 days left..
    Check for another spawn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just got 3 requests for COUPONS! Surely no one needs coupons now do they? I don't think I will respond to those requests.
    I,usually do in fear that they started late and need them. But yeah it does sound like the requests that had to first go Mars Rover and then back to your account

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    I,usually do in fear that they started late and need them. But yeah it does sound like the requests that had to first go Mars Rover and then back to your account
    Ha Ha. Worse than snail mail.
    ******Note to S8. Please don't put more than 1 item request in an event. How are we supposed to know who needs what when?
    Last edited by riverly; 02-17-19 at 03:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    On a positive note I love that the cotton candy trees drop red petals, the candy tuftin is adorable and first drop got 7 energy! Love the sweet shop drops too!

Farm Supplier
    My little tufkin disappeared!! Where can I find it? It is not in my inventory . So much work ..... is it a glitch?

That happened to myself and others. You’ll have to send Storm8 a ticket and report this. Look back on page 84-85 and you’ll see that others had to report it too!!

Farm Supplier
    How do I do to send a ticket to Storm8?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manusing View Post
    How do I do to send a ticket to Storm8?
    You can find Contact Support in the FAQ section in game Or the easiest way is to find SpiritWind's post on page 1, and she has a link to Support in her signature. You can also find it in The Hub section under Bugs and Issues.

Farm Supplier
    I am very, very frustrated with this quest. I was so excited to start. I love the Tuftkin and was determined to get one.

I got held up early on, trying to get a third candy tree. I literally only got it from the adventure yesterday and I sent them out at least 4 times a day from the start. But sadly, my candy trees only dropped lollipops. Nothing but lollipops. Not a single crystal candy were dropping from those trees. I did get a few crystal candies from the adventure, but not enough to move forward. Then magically yesterday afternoon, I started getting crystal candy. Enough to move on at least, but with only a few hours to go.

I only managed two collections from my two gumdrop bushes and then the event ended. What I am left with is a half built candy shop, a candy ram and more chocolate rocks than I know what to do with. This time, I did everything right. I checked into my game at least ten times a day from the start until it ended. And now S8 wants 500 gems for a tuftkin. Not A Chance in hell!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Power of the Post compels thee!
    I finished with 8 hour to spare! Yay

Even though ive finished, i don't think 2 gum bush would be enough. Minimum 3 which I had and a 4th on my last day which would make a difference if gotten earlier