Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I want to thank those who forged ahead and gave us the requirements. I wouldn’t have been able to finish the sweet shop because I was a victim of the recipe book snafu. It took me 25 hours to get my books and normally I finish a request goal within 2. Thank you all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Well this sucks. I?m not going to be able to finish. Took DAYS to get the crystal candies. Better luck next time.
    If it makes you feel any better I had the same problems with the ice castle game and the gingerbread man game. Especially the gingerbread man one - I made all five horses and they would not drop gumdrops.

Quote Originally Posted by xmascraft View Post
    i want to thank those who forged ahead and gave us the requirements. I wouldn?t have been able to finish the sweet shop because i was a victim of the recipe book snafu. It took me 25 hours to get my books and normally i finish a request goal within 2. Thank you all.
    ditto

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    You should report ticket from support - you will likely get it back if you contact them.
    How do I contact support?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Try this ( I hope I got the right link) - https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post

If you go to page 1 post 1 in this thread, at the bottom of spirit wind’s post is a pink box with a “click here for support” link

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Like the game we just did. It was an automated e-mail but they said that they only help with the main quests in the game not with the little games that pop up for a few days or weeks that we do. It said at the top that the ticket was closed meaning they weren't going to even have a live person look at it because they didn't help with this. She can go ahead and send them a ticket but she might get the same auto response I got.
    So side games = events???

And therefore for those of us that have finished the main story line, events are all they give us to do and they don't provide support?

SW. Is that correct ??

(now where is that 'serious disbelief' emoji when I need it, as I have already over-used the '?' )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Yay! I finished! Next time I'll read the thread more closely - it would have saved me a lot of frustration in the end if I had realized I could craft those wells. Tufkin is cute. I left my trees out and the lollipop trees give orangel petals now, the gummy bushes give sugar cane and the cotton candy shrubs give red pedals. Tufkin has a 20 hour timer on him.
    Is your Tufkin timer only 20 hours? Mine is 22

Host(ess)
    Had high hopes for the sweet shop but alas it's just another impossible one to complete.
    I'm sick of not being able to complete these and missing out on the grand prizes.
    I can't remember the last time I actually managed to finish one of these and I'm playing every second I can.
    Why not give us the gum drop shrub first as it takes so long to harvest it.
    That's what is holding me up so I'm stuck on chapter 9 with 6 hours 45 mins there is no way I'll finish

Fashion Designer
    First of all, a huge THANK YOU to SpiritWind, ShibuyaCloth, and everyone else that posted. CS Forum rocks.

The Neighbor Requests seem to continue to be a problem for some. I usually do not have a problem but in the next to last event, forget which at this moment—senior moment, I didn’t get the third box on one of the days. Requests locked up at 5/7 and I’d already asked all my neighbors including Stormie. That I consider a bug or glitch. Several times in that and the last event, Wee Wedding—I haven’t totally lost it, I would have enough on the next day so I didn’t have to ask. So extra requests that were not answered the first day are still out there and can be answered for a number of days. I’m not sure the limit but I’m thinking 4 or 5 days. So no problem if it’s the same request. This time we have two different items, the Candy Coupon and the Recipe Book four days apart (Chapters 5 and 9). I know I made the mistake of sending out too many requests for the coupons (38 are in storage) as I asked all my active neighbors, about 120 or so. I apparently misread the posts and thought it was the same item. So I have the potential of coupons still coming in when I get to Chapter 9 and the Recipe Books. My solution will be when I get there is to set my alarm, if I’m not still awake (midnight for me) and send out the book requests to all my active neighbors and hopefully that will overwrite any coupon requests that haven’t been answered. I think that leftover coupons coming in might have caused the problem for some.

I’m posting this for those that chose to delay the start of their storybook. I waited for the auto start on Sunday morning and I’m currently on Chapter 7. Someone asked what time did it auto start and I’m not sure, between 9-12 am on 2/10 Pacific Standard time, same as S8.

I may have misread a post and it’s too far back to find. But we are not limited to how many requests we can receive, I know at least once I had 14 waiting for me one morning. Our news is limited to the last 10 that answered us and that could have been what the poster was referring to.

One tip for those with crashing problems when visiting community neighbors. You don’t have to collect hearts to have the visit count. Maybe just not scrolling might help.