Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    s8 thank you for the quick turnaround.
    I was able to finish Chapter 2 rather quickly after the quick fix was put in place

Fashion Designer
    I also got that goal, but do not have the barons tent.
    Is it something I should get?
    I had it on my old device and it was huge and as I recall at the time I felt it wasn't worth the landscape.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I actually just got a new goal in my book:

Attachment 49870

Get 4 items from Barons tent to get the pink mink. I also saw a pic showing a pink Ali amongst other pink items & animals so keeping my fingers crossed for that...lol

Here's the other side goal after chopping 2 chocolate rocks:

Attachment 49871

Vials drop from the wells. Guess I'll have to go to storage & put out some more of those 64 just sitting in there. (One way to use wood from chopping so many trees thru the years)

Executive Chef
    Chapter 5, Goal 4: tend a lollipop tree (raise a lollipop sapling).
    I have been trying since this morning to get the saplings to turn into trees. No luck. I bet I have collected from the saplings at least 15 times. I even used gems to speed up one sapling to get it to turn into a tree. That takes one sapling to being cared for at least 25 times.
    This cannot be right. Could someone investigate this problem please? Many thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Can we our ponds away after collecting from them in the first chapter or will we need them again?
    S8 please remove cap on level

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I saw that too. Looks like the sweetheart Ali maybe? And it?s not for sale in the market, so fingers crossed it will be in the tent! It?s actually kinda a neat goal. And it works out for me because I sat out of crafting baby animals in Ivy?s little shop of horrors last year. Now I?ll get the babies and use up some rotten cabbages in the process.

Thanks for the pic of the side goal. I have no idea why it autocompleted for me, but I guess I got my 100 coins and 3 xp. Woohoo.
    The pop up for the Pretty Pink Mink goal was rather confusing and misleading I think. It makes it look as though you can get the items shown (Cupid Faerie, Cupid Troll and Sweetheart Ali) in either the market or the baron's tent but really it's either or.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012234.JPG 
Views:	1767 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	49878

The Baron's Tent pop up showed all 4 V-day babies, Direlove, Lovebeast, Cupid's Target Practice, Tunnel of love, Kissing Booth and Wedding Villa. So you can only get the items shown in the tent pop up from the tent and the other items (the ones shown in the Mink pop-up) from the Market -- unless you're maxed on them.

Rhino Keeper
    How do we get the ram with the rainbow horns they showed in the picture at the beginning of the contest? When does that side goal appear?

Great, since the main bug is fixed, could somebody please take a look at the fact that for some of us the side goal Confectionary Construction is not trigger ed at Chapter 2?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    How do we get the ram with the rainbow horns they showed in the picture at the beginning of the contest? When does that side goal appear?
    Looking things over it looks like the Rams don't appear until Chapter 3.

Executive Chef
    Anyone know what the ram drops?

Executive Chef
    I?m guessing the ram drops pink sugar since it?s needed for the adventure.

Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast