Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I started event on day it launched. Now I know the timer outside is always longer than the timer insider...being the outside timer says 2 days, inside timer says 1 day (not yet countdown by the hour)
    And I don't have 40 gumdrops to finish (30 for 3 hinges and 10 for the knob)?

I didn't play nonstop, I think i lost time here and there and a bit after the gum bushes which takes FOUR hours to collect 1-3 (usually 1) so this event is very tight

at least i think so

Now I'm waiting for neighbors but since I don't have 40 gumdrops, i don't really think I can finish

if you started the event on the day it launched your timer should read about 16 hours now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190216-105238_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	50066

and i just sent you a friend request (wicked red) so you can request reciepe book from me
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I visited a whole bunch of neighbors and community members today in an effort to see a completed sweet shop with no luck. I just wanted to see one in a kingdom.

I'm just waiting on my candy knob to complete the event, about another 90 minutes. That's in my first kingdom, the 2nd still needs hinges for level 9 and then on to level 10, I'm a day behind because I wasn't sure I wanted to try and finish the event with only a level 18 kingdom. I'm now level 20 and I'm sure I'll be able to finish. What a relief!

Trudyscandles
    i haven't updated yet so i can try for a 2nd ram (but i'm kinda far from that).
    at least on your 2nd kingdom the upgrade requirements aren't so high (less blocks, less hinges, less glue, etc)

Executive Chef
    If anyone is curious - After completing the event the Ram is still craft-able until 2/20 at 11 AM PT. It didn't disappear with event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I visited a whole bunch of neighbors and community members today in an effort to see a completed sweet shop with no luck. I just wanted to see one in a kingdom.

Trudyscandles
    Here you go:

Name:	C9AFE559-6622-42CB-B3F2-B077915CFD73.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	262.0 KB 
ID:	50067

Just finished this morning. I had the three gumdrop bushes shown. Many many thanks for all the advance info on this thread that allowed me to complete with 16 hours to spare.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 02-16-19 at 09:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Make sure you have that last chocolate hinge as well. If not, start crafting it.
    i crafted 2 back on chapter 9 so that i wouldn't have to for chapter 10. i had all my blocks and beams. just needed to do the chapter 10 goals. the only thing not prepared was the knob obviously.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I only just got my first extra gum drop shrub late last night (chapter 9) so have only just collected from it for the first time, but got 7 gum drops from 3 shrubs, so have been able to make my first chocolate hinge and am already 4 towards the 10 needed for the second. It?s going to be tight with 23 hours to go, but there is still hope everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Happy you got an extra gum drop shrub.
    Don't forget you also need 1 chocolate hinge for chapter 10. I made mine while still on chapter 9.
    Also remember to have a gum drop shrub ready for collection when you begin chapter 10 so you can whizz through to making the Candy Knob which takes 6hrs.

Good luck to all finishing with some sanity intact. :-)
    Yes, I remembered to collect the hinge then upgrade and not collect from the shrub until it asked me to for chapter 10. The 6 hours for the knob have started and I?m now just in need of 2 more gum drops for that last hinge. If I get 2 gum drops from an adventure (unlikely as I usually just get 1, but even 1 at a time has been helpful in the past!) then I will finish the whole thing with 10 hours to go until the clock runs out. More likely I will have to wait until the next shrub collection in 4 hours (then do the 4 hour hinge craft), but that will still mean I finish the whole thing with with 8 hours to go until the clock runs out. So it’ll be a little after midnight for me when I finished, which is just about the time I usually go to sleep Not bad though considering 8 hours ago I only had 7 out of the needed 30 gum drops - luckily I’ve had 7 drops from 3 shrubs on all 3 collections (I did the first one at the start of the 8 hours, so it has been enough for 3 collections) and have 2 drop from adventures (1 from 2 different adventures).

Hopefully this with encourage anyone who feels as behind as I was!
    Last edited by GC5410; 02-16-19 at 09:33 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Here you go:

Name:	C9AFE559-6622-42CB-B3F2-B077915CFD73.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	262.0 KB 
ID:	50067
    wow. the gumdrop bushes actually look pretty good there

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    If anyone is curious - After completing the event the Ram is still craft-able until 2/20 at 11 AM PT. It didn't disappear with event.
    100% positive? cause i kinda want the 2nd ram now (the sugar drop is helpful for my lemonade/apple pie trades)

Executive Chef
    ATTENTION RECIEPE BOOK PEOPLE
    i added the game onto my old ipad, my husband's phone, & his ipad. if you need books the id to request friendship then the kingdoms are: (& this won't be played in the future. unless i do another event. then i'll post under my shortdanzr/wicked red that they are open for requests)
    ID: montedad87 Kingdom: Messy house
    ID: javierak87 Kingdom: panamajak
    ID: kovqv42 Kingdom: kovqv42

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    100% positive? cause i kinda want the 2nd ram now (the sugar drop is helpful for my lemonade/apple pie trades)
    Yes. I am 100 % Positive. Since I have level 10 hut and craft is STILL open there.