Page 66 of 105 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Add me to the frustration. Sent out 35 requests as soon as the new day started and stuck on 19 replies for over 8 hours. Even made new neighbours and sent them a request as they advertised they would respond. But nothing. Will start tomorrow a day behind now.
    I have recently checked all my neighbours are active and already deleted the ones that are not. Thus why I was down to 35.
    3 new neighbours requested so waiting for these to come through still. Oh well off to bed frustrated
    Last edited by clarontinalisa; 02-15-19 at 03:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on 19/20 requests as well. I added a few people, if you need someone, I'm active all this evening.

Silvernomiko

Quote Originally Posted by kjgzz View Post
    Unless the gum drop bushes start dropping more gumdrop, I won't be able to finish the challenge!
    I just had a third gumdrop bush drop from the adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    On my two accounts I have accepted 15 to 20 new neighbors. I have not had near as many requests for help, just a few of those. I responded to all.

Is it possible that s8 is having problems?
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    maybe for someone who is more savy w/ the forum-maybe we could have a thread where people could post who will accept friends, when they are usually online to respond to requests.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I’ve accepted several new neighbors since I posted but am not getting hardly any stage 9 requests. I’ll check in regularly.

Executive Chef
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-February-2019

There are tons of “add me” threads in that forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    I'm stuck on 19/20 requests as well. I added a few people, if you need someone, I'm active all this evening.

Silvernomiko
    Both of my kingdoms are also stuck on 19/20. However I have received 20 responses. So for me it’s not that only 19 neighbors responded but the counter is stuck AGAIN. Adding new neighbors and sending more requests will not work because I have received 20 responses already. I am battling with a S8 customer support agent right now with this same issue from the last event. So I took screen shots of my 20 neighbors responses as a evidence. Hopefully Stomie comes through and make it 20.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-February-2019

There are tons of ?add me? threads in that forum.
    Or just visit Community kingdoms with at least 1 active heart - and just invite enough of them. If they have even one active heart - they should be active playerds....adding enough - you may increase your chances.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    But how do you tell when the next one starts? I mean, the game only mentions the next chapter when you finish the previous one. I don't know what day I'm on (when a specific chapter is unlocked.) Was hoping people would post in the forum.
    My next chapter always starts at 9 AM CET (or UTC/GMT +1), with daylight savings time they will start at 10 AM (I think, not very clearheaded right now). This morning I upgraded too soon and I had to wait until 9 to start the next chapter. I should have known better *rolleyes*

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Crafting something in the Sweetheart Shack did not count toward the goal for the pink mink. It is either from the Baron?s tent or purchased with gems. I don?t think it has to be four different items as I doubled up on the direpup or whatever it?s called. I got my four from the tent as I have the cabbage hut and had about 150 cabbages. I did just get a wedding arch from the pink mink, along with coins.

Edit: I did see some posts where certain items did count, but the flash screen did say tent or market
    Yet another glitch. Crafts from the shack did count, only the Swan ride and the sweetheart's pillar, but they also counted when you had some already.

Looks like I'm right on track. I only need 30 or 29 gum drops. Already have the gum drop sugar, the beams and blocks and the glue. I got lucky with the adventures and have 4 gum drop shrubs (try saying that 10 times in a row ;P) in both my kingdoms. Let's hope the community visits don't take too long and the requests are answered swiftly....I didn't get many so far.

By the way I'm inviting everyone who mentioned they needed new neighbors, I hope you don't mind...I answer requests but normally don't visit because it crashes my games. My ID's and kingdom names are in my sig.
    Last edited by Andro45; 02-15-19 at 04:06 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil