Page 63 of 105 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    This requestion things for neighbors on the end of the quest has to stop. After all this work i am stuck waiting for neighbors to reply. I have lots of neighbors but it looks like some don't play anymore. There should be an option to purge inactive neighbors from our list so we could get better neighbors. So frustrating
    Add me also.

Trudyscandles - 1st kingdom
    Trudyscandles1 - 2nd kingdom

I play every hour.

Trudyscandles

Add me the list of frustrated neighborhoods. 6 hours and still only 10 and 12 responses in my 2 kingdoms. Feel free to add me, I will respond to all requests

forhthefun
    xology

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i had skipped ahead a day. and all the subsequent chapters started the next day. but for some reason chapter 10 is making me wait a day. does that sound right?
    Yes, when you skip one day it only takes you to that next day early, but doesn?t start your following days early. That means you wait 2 days for the next day once you get that skipped day done. It?s basically letting you skip so you have more time to work on a certain day, but don?t lose your 10 total days for the event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by forhthefun View Post
    Add me the list of frustrated neighborhoods. 6 hours and still only 10 and 12 responses in my 2 kingdoms. Feel free to add me, I will respond to all requests

forhthefun
    xology
    Add me and I will respond quickly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    S
    So far I?ve got lint, and decorations from the pink mink. (Eight hour timer) I was happy to spend gems on the weekly unicorn which i got on sale. I would have wanted the uniccorns without the mink. Unless you really want the items you spend gems on, then I wouldn?t think the mink is worth it, unless you?re really into the pink decorations it drops
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Chocolate hinges! Not a single piece of chocolate in them. I think this is time for a class action suit a la Schweppes ginger ale. We could negotiate for gum drop bushes
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Yes, when you skip one day it only takes you to that next day early, but doesn?t start your following days early. That means you wait 2 days for the next day once you get that skipped day done. It?s basically letting you skip so you have more time to work on a certain day, but don?t lose your 10 total days for the event.
    i had skipped ahead way back around chap 2 or 3 & it was letting me continue daily without the wait until now. then it caught up on itself. oh well. i wouldnt have upgraded my shop if i had known so that i could have continued to collect.thx
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Host(ess)
    Has anybody infos about Goals and Upgrade in Chapter 10 for lower level players? Thx

New Resident

Kk1501

Still only 15/20 Candy Recipe books :-(.

Anybody on-line?

KK1501

Rhino Keeper
    Another glitch - I clicked to collect on my chocolate hinge and my candy block and a dialogue box from Sabrina came down. When it went back up my block had vanished. Stop with these pointless Sabrina dialogue boxes - this is the third time it happened!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KK1501 View Post

Anybody on-line?

KK1501
    I am online - can respond quickly Storm ID Destiel018 Kingdom name Elynia. If anyone needs responses in like next 5 hours - I will be regularly in game.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by KK1501 View Post

Anybody on-line?

KK1501
    20/20 :-). Thanks a lot...