Page 56 of 105 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Am I the only one to wonder why Sabrina is going to build a sweet shop when her husband is getting toothaches and tummy aches from eating too much candy? He is probably diabetic also if not at least pre-diabetic. I know this is a fairy tale but when they threw this into the mix it made me kind of sad.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    No pink mink for me, I was going to try my last cabbages in the tent, but the prize is the kissing booth...with 5 hours, 55 minutes and 55 seconds to go, and my last potions used in the shack it's over. In my second kingdom, that is, I got more lucky in my first kingdom.

I'm running behind on the story...3 more days to go, and upgrading to level 7 may take a while. Th gum drop shrub gave 3 gummies on my first collection. And sugar cane.
    I did get a gum drop shrub from an adventure.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    After I've typed my post, I go to the lower right & tap 'Go Advanced' if I'll be including any emojis. 90% of them will then work. Keep in mind though a few of the people ones won't come out correctly. Example 臘*♀️. I tapped the female one...lol

Sorry SW, now to stay on topic:

I'm so glad S8 put in some crafting items that make sense like the knob & hinge in the last chapters rather than just the same ole, same ole through to the end. See it's not that hard...lol.
    aha. Thanks!👍

Yes I am enjoying this event even though I have serious doubts about finishing at all. I quite enjoy not having to make the same thing over and over and over again

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Here's some of that special faerie dust sprinkled all over for those still trying to get an extra gumdrop shrub! ✨✨
    Thanks Lorrainne....still NO drops of any of the three types of trees/shrubs. Congrats to those who got them. I will NOT buy any with gems because they ARE a random drop. I HATE random drops in events. I am on day eight with MANY more gum drops needed. I think I am okay with erything else. However, I am not too hopeful right now.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    besides the unicorn, is it worth buying the frog prince or cupid troll (if you dont have the sweetheart shack)?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    besides the unicorn, is it worth buying the frog prince or cupid troll (if you dont have the sweetheart shack)?
    I don't regret either...but they are not my priorities. I'd say it is up to you if you need those drops or not:

Glen the Frog Prince - Drops: creep tooth, earth wisps, fish, longswords, mermaid scales, jewels, rat tail, water ( collection time 8 hours).
    Cupid Troll : Drops: bone, creep tooth, 2+ energy, glimmerdust, troll essence, troll horn ( collection time 22 hours)

Fashion Designer
    yahoo, I got the adorable baby pink mink.
    I don't think I want to grow him, he is so cute as is.
    Thank you for everyone for the suggestions on how I could procure him.
    Also want to thank SpiritWind and ShibuyaCloth for all you do for the community

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I don't regret either...but they are not my priorities. I'd say it is up to you if you need those drops or not:

Glen the Frog Prince - Drops: creep tooth, earth wisps, fish, longswords, mermaid scales, jewels, rat tail, water ( collection time 8 hours).
    Cupid Troll : Drops: bone, creep tooth, 2+ energy, glimmerdust, troll essence, troll horn ( collection time 22 hours)
    the unicorn would be nice for the energy. but i dont know if i want to spend that many gems. although i don't know if they will have ones like that for that price again
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Would someone please confirm how many gum drops and gum drop sugars are required for Chapters 9 and 10, please?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so bummed. Had an incedibly busy few days and because of this, I'm only on chapter 5 and I'm highly doubtful I'll make. Darn it.