Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Another adventure, another chocolate rock and special sugar (which I have plenty of).

Once again S8, why do some get all and others get none?

Plenty of us aren't getting any extra gumdrop bushes while others have gotten 2,3 or 4. It's not right. I am not begrudging others' good luck, just sooooooo tired of the random drops especially during events.
    On my last Adventure I got another wonderful poo rock AND a lollipop tree!! I don't need anymore poo rocks or lollipop trees. I've sent my knights out with pictures of the gum drop trees together with their exact specifications. If they come back with another lollipop tree I'm going to turn into the Red Queen!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    I saw wrong... I thought if I bought one item with gems I would get tre mink pink, but it was four (since I have no option to win any - lack of cabbages and the house...) ... but now I realized that I have to get four different kinds.. so is the Mink Pink worth it? Should I try do get more gems to make it..
    I do not think it is worth gems...mine drops only a few coins
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    ... think of it.. some of the decos advertised in the features tab in the marked have something to do with the sweetheart shack, which I don't have since I don't play at that time - I already did buy a fairy I really don't need because I cannot use her with the building she was intended for - so how come S8 forgets players that don't have the "now important building": sweetheart shack ??? How could players that don't have that get that .. or any of the items offered when they seem useless without the important building??
    I thought the same thing. At least the swear heart shack could have been for sale too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I do not think it is worth gems...mine drops only a few coins
    I agree...Pink mink is not MUST HAVE item.... But those who are buying cabbages - I would rather just go and buy 4 valentine items on market. Especially Sweetheart Unicorn if it is on sale - those are equal to weekly allicorns with 250 gems. Ant it WILL complete the pink mink goal. You just need 4 items - not just from the tent - but items bought on market also count for Pink mink. I Bought 3 Sweetheart unicorns ( since I already had one...) and then threw cabbages for 1 prize - and got a mink,

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    You got it. Here, have some faery forum dust.

I?ve been running adventures all these days and only just now got something useful, a cotton shrub. Hoping for a candy one now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Which faerie dust ? Where did you get it ?
    Special faerie forum dust from CharmOfLea! Spreading some more around ✨✨✨for good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    I saw wrong... I thought if I bought one item with gems I would get tre mink pink, but it was four (since I have no option to win any - lack of cabbages and the house...) ... but now I realized that I have to get four different kinds.. so is the Mink Pink worth it? Should I try do get more gems to make it..
    I got the pink mink, and I have clicked on it twice and got absolutely nothing except the blue star for leveling up. Since I am at level 50 already that is worthless to me. I am going to click on it a few more times and if nothing more happens I?ll store it. I fortunately had the cabbages plus watched a few videos, so I didn?t lose anything to get it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbyjean View Post
    I got the pink mink, and I have clicked on it twice and got absolutely nothing except the blue star for leveling up. Since I am at level 50 already that is worthless to me. I am going to click on it a few more times and if nothing more happens I?ll store it. I fortunately had the cabbages plus watched a few videos, so I didn?t lose anything to get it.
    The pink mink is a baby mink, have to tend 5 times to grow it to an adult, then collect drops usually deco plus regular mink drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Any chance someone could post the requirements to upgrade the sweet shop for the lower levels? I would greatly appreciate it.

Trudyscandles
    i'm a level 28. chapter 8 goal 3: needed grits instead of pasta
    upgrade the shop is 1 candy glue, 10 gum drops instead of 2 Candied Glue, 15 Gum Drops=beams and blocks stay the same at 2 each
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    the way i see it, if you don't have the sweetheart shack-then the only things worth buying that would get you anything (other than decoration) is the unicorn, frog prince, and cupid troll. i know the unicorn is enegery weekly (avg how much?), frog prince is longsword, jewels, water, earth wisp every 8 hours, cupid troll is coins, energy, troll essence, troll horn, bone, glimmerdust daily.
    am i missing anything else? (ok maybe the dainty castle)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    the way i see it, if you don't have the sweetheart shack-then the only things worth buying that would get you anything (other than decoration) is the unicorn, frog prince, and cupid troll. i know the unicorn is enegery weekly (avg how much?), frog prince is longsword, jewels, water, earth wisp every 8 hours, cupid troll is coins, energy, troll essence, troll horn, bone, glimmerdust daily.
    am i missing anything else? (ok maybe the dainty castle)
    Sweetheart Unicorn is basically weekly alicorn in disguise - it drops 40 energy every time.