Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1045

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

  1. #401
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,240
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're looking into this issue where collecting any craft is completing those tasks. The Candy Block and Candy Beam can be crafted in the Workshop. You will still need to craft the items in order to upgrade to the Sweet Shop to level 5.
    Here are a few urgent issues that need looking into:

    Quote Originally Posted by marahojames View Post
    Can someone help me, i can?t find lollipop saplings as reward of chapter 3 goal 3, i searched inventory and my kingdom but i can?t find any. I have closed app and open again but no result. So i?m stuck at chapter 3 now. Any solution guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    My pink ram craft just disappeared! Its ok, i made one, but i wanted a second ram. I thought they were unlimited, now i cant make anymore

  2. #402
    I actually crafted the candy block, collected it from the workshop and then "poof" gone!

  3. #403
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    You are lucky, i just checked to see if i was mistaken, but my option is definitely gone. Oh well. I guess one is enough *sigh*
    Just a thought, but my sugar ram is still in the workshop but has moved down a couple of spaces. Have you tried scrolling down a bit?

  4. #404
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,346
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Here are a few urgent issues that need looking into:
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    I actually crafted the candy block, collected it from the workshop and then "poof" gone!
    Yes, bobbyrae, I agree & then see the next post. They need help now!
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  5. #405
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by bellebow View Post
    Just a thought, but my sugar ram is still in the workshop but has moved down a couple of spaces. Have you tried scrolling down a bit?
    Oh my gosh, yes! He is there. Of course moved under the candy block and beam. Thank you!

  6. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're looking into this issue where collecting any craft is completing those tasks. The Candy Block and Candy Beam can be crafted in the Workshop. You will still need to craft the items in order to upgrade to the Sweet Shop to level 5.
    This has been fixed.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

  7. #407
    I think this has been asked but I cannot find the answer - is it ok to precraft the beams and blocks or do we need to wait until the specific request is given? I have crafted 5 of each already but I don’t want to do more unless I am sure they will count. Thank you.

  8. #408
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    3,625
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    I think this has been asked but I cannot find the answer - is it ok to precraft the beams and blocks or do we need to wait until the specific request is given? I have crafted 5 of each already but I don’t want to do more unless I am sure they will count. Thank you.
    yes, I do the same.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  9. #409
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,240
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    This has been fixed.
    What about the other issues as stated above? Will they also be fixed with the same vim, vigor and expediency with which this...issue...was addressed?

  10. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    yes, I do the same.
    Thanks for that ShibuyaCloth. PS thank you also for all the hard work and excellent advice you post on this forum - very much appreciated!

Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •