Page 37 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 1045

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

  1. #361
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    10,887
    I had to collect my workshop crafts so I could craft and yep, both goals auto complete. This is the strangest event to date! I'll let the team know the gremlins are still wreaking havoc.

  2. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Frustrating asking my lovely neighbours for something,only to be told I've already asked them today.
    A little tip to help avoid this - when asking your neighbours for things, just send out one request first, to Stormie. When that request is sent, go back and ask the rest of your neighbours. This seems to remove the glitch. Or else you just miss out on asking Stormie which isn’t too bad.

  3. #363
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,278
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I had to collect my workshop crafts so I could craft and yep, both goals auto complete. This is the strangest event to date! I'll let the team know the gremlins are still wreaking havoc.
    No need to update the team on this particular gremlin. It gives us more time to get our ducks in a row. I was able to make both block and beam at the same time before I left for work this morning.

  4. #364
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,278
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanTurtle View Post
    A little tip to help avoid this - when asking your neighbours for things, just send out one request first, to Stormie. When that request is sent, go back and ask the rest of your neighbours. This seems to remove the glitch. Or else you just miss out on asking Stormie which isn’t too bad.
    Or before you start selecting any neighbours just wait a little or scroll up and down your neighbours list. That seems to work for me.

  5. #365
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Castle story lvl 50
    Posts
    251
    Do we actually know what is needed to upgrade the sweet house for levels 9 and 10? I saw the chart but I wasn't sure if those levels were a guess or confirmed accurate?

    Trudyscandles

  6. #366
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    157
    what hagypagy said



    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So far I?ve been loving this event!

    The Sweet Shop (something that drops Sweet Feasts and Sundaes) has been requested by players for a long time.
    Thanks for listening Storm8! ❤️
    It?s a great prize worthy of playing for!

    Also love that it?s a quest revolving around our existing characters instead of random newbies.
    Perfect that Sabina is opening a Sweet Shop!

    The Candy Rams are adorable and a great side quest.
    So is the Pink Mink!

    Storybook Events are a confusing format for players new to them, but as an older player (and avid forum reader) I quite enjoy them.
    It?s a lucky thing we have such a great community!
    A big thanks to Stymie52 for forging ahead! ❤️

    Good luck to everyone!

  7. #367
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    403
    All I did was collect from my sweetheart shack and my goal to make a candy beam auto completed!! This event is so squirrelly..

  8. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So far I?ve been loving this event!

    The Sweet Shop (something that drops Sweet Feasts and Sundaes) has been requested by players for a long time.
    Thanks for listening Storm8! ❤️
    It?s a great prize worthy of playing for!

    Also love that it?s a quest revolving around our existing characters instead of random newbies.
    Perfect that Sabina is opening a Sweet Shop!

    The Candy Rams are adorable and a great side quest.
    So is the Pink Mink!

    Storybook Events are a confusing format for players new to them, but as an older player (and avid forum reader) I quite enjoy them.
    It?s a lucky thing we have such a great community!
    A big thanks to Stymie52 for forging ahead! ❤️

    Good luck to everyone!
    I agree! I am very excited about what this event offers and am enjoying 🙂

  9. #369
    Executive Chef CharmOfLea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,062
    There are a few glitches that work in our favor this time. I’m not complaining. They make me smile. And not reporting them here unless it’s the weekend.

  10. #370
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,278
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    There are a few glitches that work in our favor this time. I’m not complaining. They make me smile. And not reporting them here unless it’s the weekend.
    I suspect they've already been reported :-/

Page 37 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •