Page 34 of 105 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Please tell me I’m not the only one who watered the lollipop trees all day thinking, “Huh. These things take a reeeeally long time to grow up!” before checking the forum to read they have to be upgraded not watered. *face palm*
    No I did it too until I read here that you had to upgrade. It just occured to me the lollipop tree we have to upgrade in level 5 - is it one of the existing two that we have to upgrade again? Or are we expected to get another one from an adventure?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Uh-oh. I already raised my two lollypop trees but I see that in Goal 5 one of the goals is I have to raise another. Do I have to get one from adventures? They're a pretty rare drop. This may knock me out of the competition. Who has finished level 5?
    No, I’ve finished chapter five, and I only have two lollipop trees. I just upgraded them both and then waited ten minutes to click them again to “ raise” them and that was fine

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bellebow View Post
    No, I’ve finished chapter five, and I only have two lollipop trees. I just upgraded them both and then waited ten minutes to click them again to “ raise” them and that was fine
    Thanks! I'm getting sick of clicking but I'm getting quite a few of those candy rocks so maybe more appear at the end of the chapter.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    Had a quick question regarding the Sweetheart Shack. The cupid fairy drops quivers but Trade III isn't available in the crafting building. Is that something that will be back at a later time? Just making sure before I start collecting from mine again.
    Unfortunately, that Trade has been nulled since the event for which it was originally created. Those of us with the Sweetheart Shack have only been able to complete Trades I and II since then.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    HELP!!! I upgraded the Lollipop Trees and the Chapter 5 Goal is still there!!!
    Jen, go to this thread. It's for bugs to do with this quest https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1563849

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    Had a quick question regarding the Sweetheart Shack. The cupid fairy drops quivers but Trade III isn't available in the crafting building. Is that something that will be back at a later time? Just making sure before I start collecting from mine again.
    I thought the Cupid fairy wasn't dropping quivers anymore ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I thought the Cupid fairy wasn't dropping quivers anymore ?
    I put mine out thought she was cute, but she doesn't drop any quivers, I was curious to see if any drops.

Executive Chef
    the game would not let me UPGRADE the trees until that goal came along. but you have to upgrade all of your trees. however many you have. if it let you upgrade early then send a ticket in to them as a bug
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Please tell me I?m not the only one who watered the lollipop trees all day thinking, ?Huh. These things take a reeeeally long time to grow up!? before checking the forum to read they have to be upgraded not watered. *face palm*
    You definitely aren't the only one! This Story Book has been extremely frustrating and confusing for me!

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I put mine out thought she was cute, but she doesn't drop any quivers, I was curious to see if any drops.
    Same here. I wasn't paying attention when I collected earlier, does she drop anything else?
    Games I play: CS, BS, RS
    I accept all neighbor requests! I also try to return gifts in a timely manner~