Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I have two lollipop trees and they are still dropping lollipops. No crystals?

Rhino Keeper
    Tending my existing lollipop trees did not seem to work for my goal so I purchased a new lollipop sapling for 50 gems and it is still not completing my goal...anyone else have this happen? I?m on chapter 5 goal 4...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I have two lollipop trees and they are still dropping lollipops. No crystals?
    Crystals are quite rare drop - you don't get them that often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Tending my existing lollipop trees did not seem to work for my goal so I purchased a new lollipop sapling for 50 gems and it is still not completing my goal...anyone else have this happen? I?m on chapter 5 goal 4...
    You have to UPGRADE it....like a building. Costs 5 sugar per tree. ( They won't grow with tending).

Host(ess)
    You need to upgrade it. Tap it and upgrade with five sugar

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks I have now upgraded my trees...that was not obvious

I am on chapter five, step five: upgrading the sweet shop to level five. However, the building requirements are not shown when I click on the sweetshop. I have restarted the game a number of times. Anybody else have this problem? Could it be you have to upgrade both saplings maybe? I only upgraded one.

Wow another 40 kingdoms to visit?? Not again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annespee View Post
    I am on chapter five, step five: upgrading the sweet shop to level five. However, the building requirements are not shown when I click on the sweetshop. I have restarted the game a number of times. Anybody else have this problem? Could it be you have to upgrade both saplings maybe? I only upgraded one.
    Yeah, you have to upgrade both. But if you are wise - keep chapter open as long as you can...just keep collecting materials. The moment you upgrade - you can't collect more materials today. ( So you may want to wait before you go to sleep, before you do that).

Thanks I have now upgraded my trees...that was not obvious
    I posted a request to S8 a page or 2 back that they need to correct the word 'tend' in that goal to UPGRADE,

This is the worst storybook goal of all time!

Here it is! First post on page 301. Come on, S8, this is easily fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    More confusion S8!

In Chapter 5, you need to upgrade the lollipop sapling. Each tree is just 1 upgrade requiring 5 sugar each.

S8, could you possibly correct the goal to say upgrade not tend! SMH!
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-11-19 at 11:52 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******