Page 29 of 105 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So is the only way to get the crystal candy through an adventure?
    Lollipop trees (upgraded lollipop saplings) have a chance to drop crystal candy. But it's like about 10% only. I seriously need more lollipop trees. I don't like babysitting my phone so I can click my TWO trees every 10 minutes. I'd need like 2 hours just to get 7 candies. This is ridiculous. We need to be able to get more saplings from adventures. Or my sweet shop stays at level 5 and I quit this event. I'm already maxed on sweet feasts and sweet related stuffs so it's not like the shop will add anything to my kingdom. But I'm upset that this event is rolled out with so many glitches, preventing me from enjoying the game.
    Last edited by Melany77; 02-11-19 at 07:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm totally disappointed in that thing! I can't tell you how many times I've tapped it & each time I've gotten nothing but 1 experience...no black flag, not even a few coins .... nothing, nada, zilch. What the hay, S8! Where are the drops?
    The baby will need 5 feedings to grow up. Then it will have a 6 hour timer and drop mink lint, fish, bones, plus vday decorations (similar to a lovepea: romantic paths, serenade walls, lovers gate, sweetheart bench)

Fashion Designer
    Just collected from my 2 Cotton Candy Shrub and got 4 puffs (2 from each one). I?m sure I?ve only had 1 each time before (or mostly), so glad there is at least a chance of getting 2 each time (or do your just start getting 2 each time once on the later chapters?), as was a bit worried it would take too long if they only ever dropped 1 each all the time!

Executive Chef
    Who let the fangbeasts out? From 4 farmhouses I got 3 fangbeasts. Usually it's the Candy Ram easily spawned. Hope it was a fluke.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    The baby will need 5 feedings to grow up. Then it will have a 6 hour timer and drop mink lint, fish, bones, plus vday decorations (similar to a lovepea: romantic paths, serenade walls, lovers gate, sweetheart bench)
    Sure it's not 12 or 15 taps? Pretty sure I've tapped it at least 10 times ... lol!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident

Lollipop saplings not turning into trees

Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Really? I thought it was taking a long time watering. Thanks for the tip!
    Tried till now tendering lollipop saplings but so far they haven?t turned into trees. I am maxed out with 99 lollipops. I also have 99 sugar. And I cannot skip this part and upgrade the sweet shop to level 5 first bec there is no option to skip this part. Do i need to buy the trees? The adventures gave me 3 crystals so far but I need 4 more for sweet shop upgrade to level 5. playing iPad iOS. Anyone have anymore ideas. I managed to get the pink mink however.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by marimark1 View Post
    Tried till now tendering lollipop saplings but so far they haven?t turned into trees. I am maxed out with 99 lollipops. I also have 99 sugar. And I cannot skip this part and upgrade the sweet shop to level 5 first bec there is no option to skip this part. Do i need to buy the trees? The adventures gave me 3 crystals so far but I need 4 more for sweet shop upgrade to level 5. playing iPad iOS. Anyone have anymore ideas. I managed to get the pink mink however.
    Tending will not turn it into a tree, you need to feed it with 5 sugar.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    How do u feed it with sugar?

Wow, just turned it into tree. One has to upgrade the sapling, not tender it, duuuh

Thanks for the tip!

One has to then tend the tree not the sapling, in order to move on to next stage of upgrading sweet shop to level 5
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-11-19 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Merged several consecutive posts

Host(ess)
    Wow, I just got 2 Crystal candies from my 2 lollipop trees!

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Who let the fangbeasts out? From 4 farmhouses I got 3 fangbeasts. Usually it's the Candy Ram easily spawned. Hope it was a fluke.
    All of the Fangbeasts that I so desperately needed during the monster hunt (and couldn't find) have come out to play now that I'm seeking Rams. I don't care. I won't spend even a dollar on this event.