Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I will follow your example. Wish I'd thought of it sooner lol.

p.s. started bug thread about sapling drops https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pping-saplings
    Thanks!!

Executive Chef
    I'm wondering about the crystal candy. Are the adventures worth doing it for that? So far I have just one. My Sweet Shop drops chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    Does anyone know if we will be able to craft more than one candy ram ? I?m almost at the 60 required to make one but will continue to go for enough to make two if they aren?t limited.
    The candy ram craft is still there after I crafted one ....but... you only need 40 sugar to craft it. So you're almost ready to craft 2 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm wondering about the crystal candy. Are the adventures worth doing it for that? So far I have just one. My Sweet Shop drops chocolate.
    I've gotten 2 crystal candies so far (really was trying all day yesterday to get more trees) & my Sweet Shop has just been dropping the vials 🙄
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    You will need quite a few at higher level, so I continue doing the adventure as they are pretty rare drops.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I received the candy shrubs and placed them. Then my game reset and they disappeared. I’ve done three additional adventures, no shrubs. Has anyone else had this problem? I really don’t want to spend 100 gems per shrub!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by priscillasp View Post
    I received the candy shrubs and placed them. Then my game reset and they disappeared. I?ve done three additional adventures, no shrubs. Has anyone else had this problem? I really don?t want to spend 100 gems per shrub!
    Maybe try another adventure. Check inventory. Do a force close. Or finally contact S8 support. I hope you can get them back.
    Oops I just saw that you've tried adventures. Probably need to contact support.

Adding: You can find a link to S8 Support in Spirit Wind signature on page 1 post 1.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-10-19 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Support info

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    For those with problems crashing when visiting other queendoms, my experience is that there is less of a problem if you visit lower level queendoms, ie less than level 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I tried to do that;however, 99% of the community offered were at 45 or higher. Totally tedious exercise, I almost fell into temptation and gem skipped but cooler heads prevailed 🤪
    I?m sorry that your experience was so frustrating. To clarify my point, if one routinely chooses the lowest level queendom available, there is less of a crashing issue. For me queendoms less than level 20 never crash. In my case, there is typically a less than 20 level queendom offered at least half the time. I would also take a chance with queendoms in 20 levels, knowing there was a higher chance of crashing. If these options where not available, I would putter around my queendom for a short time, knowing that new options would be offered in the length of time it takes to watch a video, or collect a few things. I never feel pressure to visit another queendom that I knew would crash my game. Having said this, I agree that having to visit 40 communities in one day is rather excessive.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    My experience is the same.

So, to summarize, you get 2 lollipop saplings from picking up any craft, at some time period after Chapter 3 Goal 3 tasks you to go on the Candy Adventure.

Candy Adventure is NOT DROPPING lollipop saplings anytime afterward, except for 2 people, one who accumulated 3 and another who accumulated 5 before the adventure disappeared (?).

In Chapter 4 Goal 1, the Candy Adventure reward is two puff-whatever shrubs. No further drops of them so far, either.

Should we have stayed in Chapter 3 to get more lollipop saplings? :-(

What's up, Storm8?
    I'm on Chapter 4 and I sent my guys on one adventure. Collected from a craft building and I got the two cotton candy shrubs. The goal completed once again I'm not sure if I got them because the goal completed or because I got it from the one adventure I sent them on. In any case I don't want to go on any more adventures than I have to - I've gotten 24 pink sugars and I'm hoping to get that ram.

Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Chapter 4 Goal 1 Travel to the Candy Forest 0/2 .......completed with just 1 adventure (22hr)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    For the bushes, I did collect from workshops and completed the goal. Then a rollback took the bushes away. Luckily I had an adventure ready to collect, so I got the bushes back. But the adventure box still only contained a chocolate rock. I have another one out now, but I?m not holding out much hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by priscillasp View Post
    I received the candy shrubs and placed them. Then my game reset and they disappeared. I?ve done three additional adventures, no shrubs. Has anyone else had this problem? I really don?t want to spend 100 gems per shrub!
    I think what's going on is that all of S8's programmers are unpaid interns.

So what's happening to the real money we spend on CS?

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I think what's going on is that all of S8's programmers are unpaid interns.

So what's happening to the real money we spend on CS?
    Yep...how can the same glitches or bad coding happen all the time? Do you not correct your goal template, S8? Just common sense to correct both the current version goal & the template! Here's why...that particular glitch would be corrected the next time you tweaked the goal for a new quest....duh!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******