Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    No luck for me either.. just getting chocolate rocks
    Same......

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I have a theory.
    Just came to me after adventuring all day and wasting 40 gems speeding up the adventures...with no luck.

Using the "glitch" to bypass the goal will void your chance of getting a different box drop.

To the people that got the alternate drops, did you get any after the "journey to the candy forest" goal has been cleared?
    I've got nothing but chocolate from adventures. I wonder if people claiming they got saplings from adventures actually got them as goal reward.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I've got nothing but chocolate from adventures. I wonder if people claiming they got saplings from adventures actually got them as goal reward.
    In 10-12 Adventures I got 4 Candies, some ore and tons of rocks. No Sapling.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    In 10-12 Adventures I got 4 Candies, some ore and tons of rocks. No Sapling.
    Yes same here. I'd like to clarify: I got only chocolate rocks from the crates awarded, plus items like ore or candy. And I did at least one adventure when I was on goal. I didn't mean to sidestep the adventure requirements but it was impossible to not do it, as collecting from workshop or even exchange would complete it. If Storm8 intentionally mean for us to get only 2 lollipop saplings, 2 puff candy shrubs, etc, then they need to revise their messages. Otherwise this is clearly a bug. I'd love the chance to get more trees from adventures as they're so cute. But like most people here, until I hear from S8 I ain't waste any more pink sugars.

Fashion Designer
    I woke this morning to Chapter 4 starting with the first requirement to do the Candy Forest adventure twice, but when I collected/cleared the current adventure (a 22hr one) that had finished while I was asleep, it completed the goal, so not only did it count a different adventure type, but it completed with 1 not the required 2! So I am now at the point of completing all of chapter 3 and 4 without ever going on ANY Candy Forest adventures. However, I am going to go on one now anyway, because I want to see what drops I get

Chapter 4 Goal 1 Travel to the Candy Forest 0/2 .......completed with just 1 adventure (22hr)

Rhino Keeper
    I still haven’t received any lollipop saplings from my adventure... I went on at least 8 adventures.

This doesn’t seem right ��

I got two saplings when picking up a production from the Mystic Kiln? Only Chocolate rocks from quest

Fashion Designer
    My experience is the same.

So, to summarize, you get 2 lollipop saplings from picking up any craft, at some time period after Chapter 3 Goal 3 tasks you to go on the Candy Adventure.

Candy Adventure is NOT DROPPING lollipop saplings anytime afterward, except for 2 people, one who accumulated 3 and another who accumulated 5 before the adventure disappeared (?).

In Chapter 4 Goal 1, the Candy Adventure reward is two puff-whatever shrubs. No further drops of them so far, either.

Should we have stayed in Chapter 3 to get more lollipop saplings? :-(

What's up, Storm8?
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    My experience is the same.

So, to summarize, you get 2 lollipop saplings from picking up any craft, at some time period after Chapter 3 Goal 3 tasks you to go on the Candy Adventure.

Candy Adventure is NOT DROPPING lollipop saplings anytime afterward, except for 2 people, one who accumulated 3 and another who accumulated 5 before the adventure disappeared (?).

In Chapter 4 Goal 1, the Candy Adventure reward is two puff-whatever shrubs. No further drops of them so far, either.

Should we have stayed in Chapter 3 to get more lollipop saplings? :-(

What's up, Storm8?
    I'm on Chapter 4 and I sent my guys on one adventure. Collected from a craft building and I got the two cotton candy shrubs. The goal completed once again I'm not sure if I got them because the goal completed or because I got it from the one adventure I sent them on. In any case I don't want to go on any more adventures than I have to - I've gotten 24 pink sugars and I'm hoping to get that ram.

Nightclub Owner
    Should we start a Bugs Thread about the lack of crate drops from the Storybook Adventure? Every other SB allowed us to gather extra supplies through the Adventure so I can't help but think this has to be a glitch.