Page 21 of 105 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I woke this morning to Chapter 4 starting with the first requirement to do the Candy Forest adventure twice, but when I collected/cleared the current adventure (a 22hr one) that had finished while I was asleep, it completed the goal, so not only did it count a different adventure type, but it completed with 1 not the required 2! So I am now at the point of completing all of chapter 3 and 4 without ever going on ANY Candy Forest adventures. However, I am going to go on one now anyway, because I want to see what drops I get

Chapter 4 Goal 1 Travel to the Candy Forest 0/2 .......completed with just 1 adventure (22hr)

Rhino Keeper
    I still haven’t received any lollipop saplings from my adventure... I went on at least 8 adventures.

This doesn’t seem right ��

I got two saplings when picking up a production from the Mystic Kiln? Only Chocolate rocks from quest

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I have a theory.
    Just came to me after adventuring all day and wasting 40 gems speeding up the adventures...with no luck.

Using the "glitch" to bypass the goal will void your chance of getting a different box drop.

To the people that got the alternate drops, did you get any after the "journey to the candy forest" goal has been cleared?
    I was busy all day yesterday, so I only checked in to collect from, and start, a new adventure. I did not even know about the glitch until late yesterday afternoon. So I got my two lollipop saplings/trees from completing the goal without bypassing it. I’ve done at least 4 more adventures since then and still only have the two that I got as a reward.

For the bushes, I did collect from workshops and completed the goal. Then a rollback took the bushes away. Luckily I had an adventure ready to collect, so I got the bushes back. But the adventure box still only contained a chocolate rock. I have another one out now, but I’m not holding out much hope.

Side note about the chocolate rocks from adventures: if you select store, it will be storable, but if you select place, it cannot be stored later. I now select store until I’m ready to chop them so I won’t end up stuck with a bunch on my board that will have to be chopped later. I’m only chopping what I need this go round.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    My experience is the same.

So, to summarize, you get 2 lollipop saplings from picking up any craft, at some time period after Chapter 3 Goal 3 tasks you to go on the Candy Adventure.

Candy Adventure is NOT DROPPING lollipop saplings anytime afterward, except for 2 people, one who accumulated 3 and another who accumulated 5 before the adventure disappeared (?).

In Chapter 4 Goal 1, the Candy Adventure reward is two puff-whatever shrubs. No further drops of them so far, either.

Should we have stayed in Chapter 3 to get more lollipop saplings? :-(

What's up, Storm8?
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Nightclub Owner
    Should we start a Bugs Thread about the lack of crate drops from the Storybook Adventure? Every other SB allowed us to gather extra supplies through the Adventure so I can't help but think this has to be a glitch.

Does anyone know if we will be able to craft more than one candy ram ? I?m almost at the 60 required to make one but will continue to go for enough to make two if they aren?t limited.
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I now select store until I’m ready to chop them so I won’t end up stuck with a bunch on my board that will have to be chopped later. I’m only chopping what I need this go round.
    I will follow your example. Wish I'd thought of it sooner lol.

p.s. started bug thread about sapling drops https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pping-saplings
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 02-10-19 at 07:08 AM. Reason: added bug thread link
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    Does anyone know if we will be able to craft more than one candy ram ? I?m almost at the 60 required to make one but will continue to go for enough to make two if they aren?t limited.
    Crafting ability remains until the end, so you can craft as many (99) as you want.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Just did another adventure... still no sapling