Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll see if I get some time later to move posts but that's going to be a lot of work re-reading every post on the past 24 pages.... no promises! If you see the thread go to single digits you'll know why!
    Done... 119 posts moved to the Bugs thread. If you encounter any new issue, open a new thread in the Bugs and Issues forum. Thanks very much.

Rhino Keeper
    Same thing happend to me but for me I was just collecting from my workshops,kitchens when it automatically finished(goal 3 of Chapter 3) while I only just started the first adventure.
    Great though as I was stuck yesterday with chapter 2 with the build.... part like many other players, so this makes up for it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Very odd.

Collecting from any crafting building counts as journeying to the Candy forest.
    So glad to have read this. While I will send out more adventures, I am glad to have quickly moved on.

Also, the chocolates and vials start dropping again in Chapter 3 before you're asked to upgrade.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 02-09-19 at 05:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Where do sugar puffs come from (I got one from adventure, so far)?
    From the Cotton Candy Shrub.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 7

Goal 1: Distract Thurston (simply press Distract)
    Goal 2: Travel to the Candy Forest (goal prize is 2 Gum Drop Shrubs with a timer of 4 hours) 0/1
    Goal 3: I think this is tend to the 2 Gum Drop Shrubs
    Goal 4: Make Candied Glue (10 Lollipops, 5 Sugar Puffs, 1 Crystal Candy) Potion Shop for 2 hours
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 7 (2 Candied Glue, 15 Gum Drops, 2 Candy Beams, 2 Candy Blocks)
    Last edited by Stymie52; 02-09-19 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Additional info

Fashion Designer
    I?m not sure if someone already mentioned but you can craft MORE than one candy ram. I crafted one and the craft is still available.

Candy ram has a 4 hour timer, drops wool and sugar.

It?s so very cute. I?m going to craft at least 4 of them

Quote Originally Posted by ladysturtle View Post
    i am having the same problem. Is this a new glitch?

Also the box in the right hand corner of the icon card for the chocolate rock indicates it can be made instead of purchased. Does anyone know where we can make them? I?ve look in all my crafting buildings (potion shop, kitchen, workshop, magic forge) thank you.
    same problem here.
    S8, please help!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Done... 119 posts moved to the Bugs thread. If you encounter any new issue, open a new thread in the Bugs and Issues forum. Thanks very much.
    THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP & Hard work SpiritWind00

I am so sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, and the BUGS & ISSUES forum thread is closed or I would post there....
    I finished chapter two yesterday, HOWEVER the completion of Chapter 2 did not trigger "Confectionary Construction".
    I know that it is a side goal, however I'd like to work on it. I have tried 'force-closing' game and all other suggestions, I still do not have ANY side goals other than "Pink Sugar Rush".

Can ANYONE help me out please?
    Thanks guys!
    Last edited by pocopicasso; 02-09-19 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Too early in the a.m. to write better than a 4 yr old!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    I am so sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, and the BUGS & ISSUES forum thread is closed or I would post there....
    I finished chapter two yesterday, HOWEVER the completion of Chapter 2 did not trigger "Confectionary Construction".
    I know that it is a side goal, however I'd like to work on it. I have tried 'force-closing' game and all other suggestions, I still do not have ANY side goals other than "Pink Sugar Rush".

Can [B]anyone[B] help me out please?
    Thanks guys!
    For me, it eventually showed up. It doesn't appear to give you anything though. Just another goal, with no real reward and you should finish it by continuing the chapters.