Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I’m so sorry. My mistake. It is a unicorn. It is a weekly energy source, so the price isn’t too bad. I wish the limit was higher.
    I'm thinking of getting the unicorn. I was worried there was also an alicorn I was wasn't seeing

Rhino Keeper
    I know I read in a previous post that one of the goals is to give 30 glimmerbulbs. These don't unlock until level 20. What happens for the people not at least that level? Any ideas?

In my main kingdom I am level 50, but I recently started a second kingdom and I'm only level 18.

Thanks!
    trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

Edit: I pulled some old deco out of storage, tunnel of love and some of the pillars. I had hoped they might count towards the goal, but nope, they have to be new acquisitions. Ah well, one can always hope. Lol
    The Cupid target Practice that drops from the Lovebeast Pup and Sweetheart Trade 2 as well as the Swan Ride from Sweetheart Trade 2 count towards the goal.

So if you don't want to use gems or cabbages this is a way to finish the goal and get yhe Pink Mink.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 5
    Chocolate Ore 30, Vial of Chocolate 30, Crystal Candy from Lollipop Trees 7, and Sugar Puff 15

Note: Crystal Candy does not drop from every collection

Do you travel to the candy forest in the king/queens court?
    Sorry, I found the answer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Swan Ride from Sweetheart Trade 2 count towards the goal.

So if you don't want to use gems or cabbages this is a way to finish the goal and get yhe Pink Mink.
    Was just going to post this: for old-timers who aren't able to see them on Market, the offer is for "Swan Ride" not tunnel of love. hth.
    CastleStoryGuide is a wiki with a fully functioning Search. It also presents linked and cross-referenced info in tables . Contributions are welcome.
    Storm8 fansite topic with link

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Two things: would someone who is not gemming post when the day rolls over? I am at ch 2 goal 4 (upgrade shop) but if it's still day 2 obviously I should hold off completion until rollover.

Second: SpiritWind0, would you consider removing all the posts about the malfunction which is now corrected? Reading through 60+ posts worried I would also be stuck, then got to Storm8 resolution. I've read older quest topics that still have dozens of such posts, and it can be quite confusing.
    For me:
    Current time (EST): 10:20 pm
    Chapter 3 starts: 4 hours 40 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    The featured items in the item shop say they drop items you can trade at the sweetheart shack. Can I not purchase this?
    I have the same question. Also does it matter which market items we buy?

Fashion Designer
    Where do the chocolate vials come from?

Quote Originally Posted by ellieofrivendell View Post
    Great, since the main bug is fixed, could somebody please take a look at the fact that for some of us the side goal Confectionary Construction is not trigger ed at Chapter 2?
    I am having the same problem. Is this a new glitch?

Also the box in the right hand corner of the icon card for the chocolate rock indicates it can be made instead of purchased. Does anyone know where we can make them? I?ve look in all my crafting buildings (potion shop, kitchen, workshop, magic forge) thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Where do the chocolate vials come from?
    The main source is from the Rustic Wells but the Sweet Shop also has a chance of dropping them, I think it dropped 2 for me last collection.

Quote Originally Posted by ladysturtle View Post
    I am having the same problem. Is this a new glitch?

Also the box in the right hand corner of the icon card for the chocolate rock indicates it can be made instead of purchased. Does anyone know where we can make them? I?ve look in all my crafting buildings (potion shop, kitchen, workshop, magic forge) thank you.
    In this case, the crate symbol isn't to show that the Chocolate Rocks can be crafted but that they're a possible drop from the Adventure we start sending out in Chapter 3.

Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast