Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Like riverly, I would suggest that you try to collect as many resources as you can. So, in between killing the rams, collect resources from the lollipop and cotton candy shrub, your wells and try chopping the chocolate rocks. I know, seems like a lot, but while waiting for the farmhouses to refresh (I'm not getting a ram to spawn from every farmhouse) try working on collecting the resources. Once you have enough resources to upgrade the shop, leave the chapter *unfinished* and keep working on your rams and collecting the resources you know you will need for the next chapter (see post 1). When the timer for that day is up then upgrade and move right into the next chapter's goals. It's very energy intensive so if you want to finish you'll have to commit to just working on this goal, unless you have enough resources already available in inventory to do energy trades.
    Thanks for the advice! This time I'm hanging onto my chapter until I get at least 4 or 6 collections from the spun sugar tree. I'll keep trying and see if I get it this time around. ETA I just got my first collection off my pink ram. 350 coins and wool.
    Last edited by queenspring; 02-10-19 at 06:13 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Do we need lollipops after chapter 4?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Do we need lollipops after chapter 4?
    From what I read we upgrade them - they're just saplings. I started a candy adventure and I'm ready to upgrade my sweet shack - If I do that will I loose that adventure?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    From what I read we upgrade them - they're just saplings. I started a candy adventure and I'm ready to upgrade my sweet shack - If I do that will I loose that adventure?
    I don't know if you'll lose the adventure.

BEST ADVICE for Storybook:

Don't upgrade the building (or do the last step) in any chapter until it is time for the next chapter to start.

I've had the materials to upgrade in Chapter 4 for 8 hours, but I am waiting until tomorrow morning so I can get as much spun sugar as possible.

Side benefit: I've spent a lot of my energy on rams and only need 7 more.

Executive Chef
    Oh, come ONNNNN, S8!
    There's rare ...there's super rare ...and then there's NONEXISTENT.

Why does EVERY CRATE from the Candy Forest Adventure *only* contain a ...how do I put this politely... a lump of poo!?!

WHERE are the Lollipop Saplings & Cotton Candy Shrubs ???
    This is just chocolate-covered nuts, lol. Sheesh.
    Grand Teotwawki-Teotu Poobah of the North Woods
    ~Thuakie Sword Society, Founder & Forge Master ~
    Not accepting new nbrs, can hardly keep up w/the demanding ones I have. lol *kiss*

Rhino Keeper
    I quit doing adventures that aren?t required to complete the goal. I?ve just accepted the fact that 2 lollipop saplings and 2 cotton candy bushes are all S8 meant for me to have unless I want to spend gems to buy more, which I refuse. Got my candy ram so yay

Edit: I said accepted not expected (stupid phone)

Quote Originally Posted by bellebow View Post
    I was worried about crystal candy until I read the back of the card, where it says it drops from lollipop trees. I see that in chapter 5 the lollipop sapling gets upgraded to a lollipop tree so hopefully it?s not going to be just a extremely rare drop from the adventure.
    I have gotten crystal candy from adventures too. Problem is, I usually get choc rocks from adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I?ve just accepted the fact that 2 lollipop saplings and 2 cotton candy bushes are all S8 meant for me to have unless I want to spend gems to buy more, which I refuse. Got my candy ram so yay
    Exact same feeling here. If I finish the event, I finish. Won't spend a dollar on this to get more than two trees or bushes, though.
    Last edited by robotparade; 02-10-19 at 08:46 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Oh, come ONNNNN, S8!
    There's rare ...there's super rare ...and then there's NONEXISTENT.

Why does EVERY CRATE from the Candy Forest Adventure *only* contain a ...how do I put this politely... a lump of poo!?!

WHERE are the Lollipop Saplings & Cotton Candy Shrubs ???
    This is just chocolate-covered nuts, lol. Sheesh.
    LOL. This was pretty much my inner dialogue every adventure I did before my Knights went on strike. They refuse to go near the Castle or touch another Chocolate Rock. If s8 doesn't fix this on Monday it's likely I won't even bother to finish this event.

Yeah, it would be nice to finally get an item on the board that drops all sweet items; but I'm maxed on most and more importantly -- I'm really not into the thought of sitting atop my device to make sure I can finish. That, and the fact that I might still be slightly bitter that they didn't give us this last year with that darned Sweet Tooth Ali.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-10-19 at 09:50 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I haven't seen math from ShibuyaCloth to discover totals. I may have to calculate them myself. *whine*
    This event is identical to The Crystal Realm event so far, so likely no new math needed. But we don't know about the last two chapters yet.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1435022
    It's easy to connect current event items and old event items if you look at the chapters they've been introduced.

Rhino Keeper
    GROWING THE LOLLIPOP SAPLING in Chapter 5 requires UPGRADING rather than just collecting/watering ,I just discovered by accident.
    Upgrade with 5 sugar.

Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast