Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=AnnirasSweets;1563408]Sadly, you just have to scroll through all bazillion pages of Decorations to find your items. If you have the other items from the event then I would think you would have to have the Cupid's Harp as well. Perhaps try to recall when you stored it and what other decos it should be near. For instance, I redecorate seasonally so all my Halloween junk is together as is my X-mas stuff so it's pretty easy to see where abouts in my decoration inventory it should be.

EDIT: LOL, I see ashley224 and I had similar experiences!

Thx both! I'm not sure it's in storage or still somewhere in/on my castle...I keep on searching, maybe it's playing some harp tones for me some day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I can?t grow my lollipop saplings. There isn?t any option to grow or upgrade it for me. Am I missing anything?
    I had the same problem. After you collect from the sapling, hit it again. An upgrade pops up, you give 5 sugars, and it becomes a tree. I found this to be a bit unclear. As AnnirasSweets has said, you must be on that goal too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Does anyone know if candy rams spawn between chapters? It's something I want to win in this game but I'm not sure if it's possible to get it and candy shack/grand prize without spending actual money.
    I haven't been able to get any to spawn once I upgraded my shop to level 3 and completed chapter 3. Which is kind of ridiculous since we could carry on working on the side goal in between chapters

The lollipops drop from the sapling or you have to upgrade it to a tree in order to get them? And if you get them from the sapling is it a guaranteed drop? Also the crystallised candy drops only from the trees?

Ugh! Finally found my Cupid's Harp and Cupid Statue in my decorations from a Valentine's Day event long ago, so I can use my Sweetheart Shack to get the Pink Mink. Wow, we really, REALLY need a search button!

So...has anybody else been able to get any extra lollipop saplings from an adventure? I've been trying but not having any luck. Just have the 2 from the goal so far. 🙁
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    For those with problems crashing when visiting other queendoms, my experience is that there is less of a problem if you visit lower level queendoms, ie less than level 20.
    I tried to do that;however, 99% of the community offered were at 45 or higher. Totally tedious exercise, I almost fell into temptation and gem skipped but cooler heads prevailed 🤪

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    The Cupid target Practice that drops from the Lovebeast Pup and Sweetheart Trade 2 as well as the Swan Ride from Sweetheart Trade 2 count towards the goal.

So if you don't want to use gems or cabbages this is a way to finish the goal and get yhe Pink Mink.
    How do these count for the goal? I have over 4 of these things. I do not understand.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Weird in 3 day....When I had to complete adventure I didn't. I was actually fishing for Glimmermouth for 4 hours...but the goal for Candy adventure completed itself and I got 2 lollipopp saplings.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    How do these count for the goal? I have over 4 of these things. I do not understand.
    If it drops from the sweetheart shack or one of the valentine animals during the mink goal then it counts towards the goal. If you already have it in inventory from previous collections it won't count.