Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Im sorry, home and could not fully read all the posts

I know I wont finish this event fully due to my personal life this week, however my two personal goals in continuing were to tame the ram and the get the pink minx. But why, I believe if was after getting 3rd or maybe it was 4th, but I believe it I showed last visit 3/4 days left which like the others to me meant 3 done however many days to complete. I looked everywhere the next day for #4, because sometimes they are on auto drop off. So I played even though I could not see it because I was in hopes we who were searching could find it.

I am upset for two reasons, first being I can?t find minx unless he is dropped on board and I cant see.
    Second, I 4 tent hunts for nothing (all repeats and nothing special in my eyes) figure that is around 80 cabbage. That is almost 3 months of collecting. You have to really want something to put that much in, and I hope this can be fixed. If you can please help me from here or issue me a ticket number if you not allowed more , its just so much work to gather cabbages for items you really wany, this indirectly was for an item I wanted and I don?t understand why they were gone

The storybook has been fun, im just thankful final prize is not necessary for higher levels, though surely missed, if I had to pick a week to only get partial this was it, and hopefully to round it up Ill have the ram and a pink minx as I turn the forbidden number haha

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-19-19 at 11:32 AM. Reason: removed off topic and mod action comments
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Where did my Tuftin go???? I made it with 3hrs to go. Had the little guy on my board and today I looked and it is GONE! No where to be found? I did not store him he just vanished!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Where did my Tuftin go???? I made it with 3hrs to go. Had the little guy on my board and today I looked and it is GONE! No where to be found? I did not store him he just vanished!!
    Here's my post from the Bugs forum with info:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing this issue. Please contact Support for assistance asap.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Does somebody got an answer or the tufkin back from S8?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Correction : No way to complethe without gems​.
    The only gems I use in Castle Story are in gem traps.

The events are doable but only if you have a job/life that allows logging into the game every 2 hours the first 5 days and then every time the critical item is ready for collection. I was lucky to have timed this correctly for my life this event By the time Chapter 9 opened, I had everything made and only had to sneak a login (when I shouldn't have even had my iPad) once on Friday and once on Saturday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manusing View Post
    Does somebody got an answer or the tufkin back from S8?
    I opened a ticket on Sunday afternoon and haven’t heard a thing except for the automated confirmation of receipt. I’m really disappointed someone from S8 hasn’t seen our numerous posts on the issue and posted SOMETHING. At least we know SpiritWind cares, but there is nothing she can do about it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    I opened a ticket on Sunday afternoon and haven’t heard a thing except for the automated confirmation of receipt. I’m really disappointed someone from S8 hasn’t seen our numerous posts on the issue and posted SOMETHING. At least we know SpiritWind cares, but there is nothing she can do about it.
    I read somewhere that yesterday was a public holiday in the US, so hopefully something will happen on Tuesday.

HELP! The clock on the Confectionary Construction indicates 2 days left, except I can no longer make blocks etc. in the workshop nor do the shrubs, etc. drop necessary materials. I was at level 7. Please restore or give us the final prize!
    Thank you,

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bellebow View Post
    I read somewhere that yesterday was a public holiday in the US, so hopefully something will happen on Tuesday.
    Yes, lots of businesses and schools were closed yesterday in the US since it was President's Day. Today it is business as usual so I would expect to see something from s8 after 10 am PST which is what they have listed as their business day start time on their help page.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox14 View Post
    HELP! The clock on the Confectionary Construction indicates 2 days left, except I can no longer make blocks etc. in the workshop nor do the shrubs, etc. drop necessary materials. I was at level 7. Please restore or give us the final prize!
    Thank you,
    Sadly, the Side Goals were not accurately matched to the individual start dates of the event this time. I've seen several posts of players having this goal after the event timer ended. If your Storybook goal has timed out then I am afraid you will not be able to complete aside from using gems.