Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chocolate Hinge takes 10 Gum Drops, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Iron Ores
    Thanks. That's what I thought. Appreciate the help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I've got my two gum shrubs with 4 hour times with 15 required for each upgrade from level 7 forward. While I see some people reporting extra shrubs from adventure - no such luck for me. I do not see a way I would be able to complete and I do not feel spending 250 gems for an extra shrub, which will be useless after this quest is over.

Are there any other ways of getting more gum drops, or just going for the adventure and hoping for lucky drop?
    I'm afraid that trying your luck with adventure is best bet you have got. I've gotten 2 Gum Drop shrubs from 3 adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I've got my two gum shrubs with 4 hour times with 15 required for each upgrade from level 7 forward. While I see some people reporting extra shrubs from adventure - no such luck for me. I do not see a way I would be able to complete and I do not feel spending 250 gems for an extra shrub, which will be useless after this quest is over.

Are there any other ways of getting more gum drops, or just going for the adventure and hoping for lucky drop?
    I agree, I've gotten an extra cotton candy shrub, but I really want a gumdrop shrub. Those are crazy expensive at 250 gems!!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chocolate Hinge takes 10 Gum Drops, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Iron Ores
    And we need three Chocolate hinges total, right? And 10 Gum drop sugars to make one needed Candy knob?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Im wondering what it will be also. Remember Carrots drop from horses, too (not all the time, unfortunately ). I actually have enough feasts from having the bear that drops them and the guard dogs (and not having a barracks yet). I?m hoping we don?t need an abundance of some random crop. So,in the meantime, I?m growing random crops and not depleting any stocks of other things.

I am so glad for this forum and grateful for those who have posted what they?ve had to do after gemming ahead.
    Very grateful! I?m wondering why my black bear has never dropped me a feast??? He does drop me trade tickets (which I love) but not once a feast. I?ve noticed in past events I?ve always needed the same items as level 50 kingdoms just not as many. Hoping that?s the case with this one and not something totally different. Good luck!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Tending my existing lollipop trees did not seem to work for my goal so I purchased a new lollipop sapling for 50 gems and it is still not completing my goal...anyone else have this happen? I?m on chapter 5 goal 4...
    I have the same problem. I Saw you should give it sugar and not water but I don't know how to do that

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angipigen View Post
    I have the same problem. I Saw you should give it sugar and not water but I don't know how to do that
    UPGRADE IT - like you would with a building. Tending is not enough.

Rhino Keeper
    Still only getting chocolate rocks from adventures...guess I remain unlucky

Executive Chef
    Candid Glue:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Candidglue.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	50023

Candid glue inventory card:

Name:	Candid glue inventory card.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	50024

Executive Chef

Name:	CF543BB3-3BEC-427A-BD2B-A7A773D0A91F.jpeg 
Views:	120 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	50025I hope S8 makes it possible to get enough shrubs.