Page 40 of 105 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    You are lucky, i just checked to see if i was mistaken, but my option is definitely gone. Oh well. I guess one is enough *sigh*
    Just a thought, but my sugar ram is still in the workshop but has moved down a couple of spaces. Have you tried scrolling down a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Here are a few urgent issues that need looking into:
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    I actually crafted the candy block, collected it from the workshop and then "poof" gone!
    Yes, bobbyrae, I agree & then see the next post. They need help now!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bellebow View Post
    Just a thought, but my sugar ram is still in the workshop but has moved down a couple of spaces. Have you tried scrolling down a bit?
    Oh my gosh, yes! He is there. Of course moved under the candy block and beam. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're looking into this issue where collecting any craft is completing those tasks. The Candy Block and Candy Beam can be crafted in the Workshop. You will still need to craft the items in order to upgrade to the Sweet Shop to level 5.
    This has been fixed.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I think this has been asked but I cannot find the answer - is it ok to precraft the beams and blocks or do we need to wait until the specific request is given? I have crafted 5 of each already but I don’t want to do more unless I am sure they will count. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    I think this has been asked but I cannot find the answer - is it ok to precraft the beams and blocks or do we need to wait until the specific request is given? I have crafted 5 of each already but I don’t want to do more unless I am sure they will count. Thank you.
    yes, I do the same.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    This has been fixed.
    What about the other issues as stated above? Will they also be fixed with the same vim, vigor and expediency with which this...issue...was addressed?

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    yes, I do the same.
    Thanks for that ShibuyaCloth. PS thank you also for all the hard work and excellent advice you post on this forum - very much appreciated!

Fashion Designer
    I lost yesterday because it wouldn?t acknowledge the candy coupons I received from neighbors. So i?m Playing catch-up.

I thought I read in a previous post to only update 1 lollipop to a tree as i?ll Need to update the second one later. Is that true? The crystal candy has been so hard to get from the one tree I have that I can?t upgrade the sweet shop to move on to next level. I?ve spent almost 2 days on Chapter 5. Should I upgrade my second sapling to get the crystal candy? Or wait until a future chapter?
    Last edited by ladlasse; 02-12-19 at 03:34 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I lost yesterday because it wouldn?t acknowledge the candy coupons I received from neighbors. So i?m Playing catch-up.

I thought I read in a previous post to only update 1 lollipop to a tree as i?ll Need to update the second one later. Is that true? The crystal candy has been so hard to get from the one tree I have that I can?t upgrade the sweet shop to move on to next level. I?ve spent almost 2 days on Chapter 5. Should I upgrade my second sapling to get the crystal candy? Or wait until a future chapter?
    No, don’t wait, upgrade both your trees now. You have a better chance of getting the crystal candy with two, and you won’t be asked to upgrade in a future chapter. Check out page one for all the chapters and what you will need