Page 37 of 105 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    So I decided (due to my schedule the rest of the week) that it would be well worth it personally for me pay the 70 gems and start Chapter 7 early so I could Adventure all day and stock up on the extra bushes, shrubs and saplings. I'm pleased to announce that the very first Adventure I completed after finishing Ch.7-2 gave me a Cotton Candy Bush and I've gotten at least one of each of the others as well.

Keep an eye on your inventory because the Crate will still only contain the Chocolate Rock after 7-2. The extra items that we can collect from will be dropped with the regular Adventure Drops such as the Chocolate Ore, Lollipop, Crystal Candy, etc.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone else had problems collecting crystal candy from their Lollipop Trees?

I have 3 of the 20 crystal candy needed to complete goal 5 of chapter 6 but now my lollipop trees are giving only lollipops.

————/

eh, never mind. 6 collections later and I finally got a crystal candy.
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 02-12-19 at 09:00 AM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    May I suggest that you add a few more nbrs. With different time zones, different levels of play and inactice/taking a break nbrs, sometimes it can be hard to connect. Personally, I would recommend a minimum of 50-75 nbrs, however I respect that everyone has their personal style of play.
    I would have at least 100 neigbours ( personally I have over 300) - and I send requests for ALL of them. Normally I get all replies required in 1-2 hours. You have to consider that some of your neighbors have probably stopped playing and some may not be online during your day. Best to just ask all of them and have decent amount. I never have problems with requests.

Executive Chef
    My level 5 Sweet Shop dropped a Gumdrop sugar. It was nice to see something other than chocolate.
    I'll wait til later to send out adventures, even though there has been reported drops of saplings already.
    Someone reported having 5 already.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any lower level player that has gemmed ahead that can tell me if chapter 8 goal 3 is give 7 pasta? I’m level 34 and had to give wheat instead of glimmerbulbs. For me to make the pasta I will have to use a lot of energy and don’t want to waste energy if not needed.

Wow, those Lollipop Trees sure are stingy with the Crystal Candy, aren't they?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So I decided (due to my schedule the rest of the week) that it would be well worth it personally for me pay the 70 gems and start Chapter 7 early so I could Adventure all day and stock up on the extra bushes, shrubs and saplings. I'm pleased to announce that the very first Adventure I completed after finishing Ch.7-2 gave me a Cotton Candy Bush and I've gotten at least one of each of the others as well.

Keep an eye on your inventory because the Crate will still only contain the Chocolate Rock after 7-2. The extra items that we can collect from will be dropped with the regular Adventure Drops such as the Chocolate Ore, Lollipop, Crystal Candy, etc.
    If I?m understanding you correctly, once we get to 7-2, the adventure will actually drop the bushes etc? If so, it?s a relief. I was sitting here wondering how I would be able to finish without spending gems if the gum drops only drop every 4 hours.

I?m saving my gems for a barracks and don?t want to use any for this but I really want the level 10 shop

Executive Chef
    Chapter 10

Goal 1: Visit 5 Farmhouses
    Goal 2: Give 4 Hearty Feasts
    Goal 3: Tend 1 Gum Drop Shrub
    Goal 4: Make 1 Candy Knob in the Magic Forge (6 hours) 10 Gum Drop Sugars, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Sugar Puffs
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 10 (4 Candy Beams, 4 Candy Blocks, 1 Candy Knob, 1 Chocolate Hinge)
    Last edited by Stymie52; 02-12-19 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Additional information

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Is there any lower level player that has gemmed ahead that can tell me if chapter 8 goal 3 is give 7 pasta? I’m level 34 and had to give wheat instead of glimmerbulbs. For me to make the pasta I will have to use a lot of energy and don’t want to waste energy if not needed.
    I haven't gemmed ahead but saw that in post#1 this morning. Funny how I had never noticed that before. I got cracking making the pasta from now. I'm on Chapter 6 today. The irony of it is that I'm usually maxed on wheat. Now I have literally zero wheat and no pasta.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 10

Goal 1: Visit 5 Farmhouses
    Goal 2: Give 4 Hearty Feasts
    Goal 3: Tend 1 Gum Drop Shrub
    Goal 4: Make 1 Candy Knob in the Magic Forge (6 hours) 10 Gum Drop Sugars, 5 Silver Ores, 10 Sugar Puffs
    Goal 5:
    4 hearty feasts...smh. Which means even more pasta, folks.

Thanks for the heads up stymie
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 02-12-19 at 09:59 AM.