Page 32 of 105 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    So I guess as far as we know right now is that the pink sugar is just used for the pink ram and the adventure. I'm thinking of taking a break from the farmhouses.
    I did not see pink sugar in previous chart.....but that doesn't mean it's not there. Lol.

Come to think of it , it's really a separate goal. So hard to estimate.
    Also noticed data from 9 and 10 are not available yet. I guess I'm rushing things a bit. My apologies.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-11-19 at 12:12 PM.

New Resident
    A few of the items on sale right now say they give you currency for the sweetheart shack. I don?t have that, how do I obtain it ?

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I posted a request to S8 a page or 2 back that they need to correct the word 'tend' in that goal to UPGRADE,

This is the worst storybook goal of all time!

Here it is! First post on page 301. Come on, S8, this is easily fixed!
    Thanks for the feedback! We've updated the hint text to say 'Upgrade a Lollipop Sapling' for clarification.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! We've updated the hint text to say 'Upgrade a Lollipop Sapling' for clarification.
    Thanks so much,Pika!

Has the issue with the adventure not dropping saplings or bushes been resolved?
    As always any feedback on this issue is greatly appreciated

Oops! I see you addressed that issue in the bugs thread. Day 7 seems sooooo far away...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Just collected from my 2 Cotton Candy Shrub and got 4 puffs (2 from each one). I?m sure I?ve only had 1 each time before (or mostly), so glad there is at least a chance of getting 2 each time (or do your just start getting 2 each time once on the later chapters?), as was a bit worried it would take too long if they only ever dropped 1 each all the time!
    My latest collections gave me 2 puffs from one shrub and 3 puffs from the other shrub! Is it just a random chance of 1, 2 or 3 puffs dropping from the Cotton Candy Shrub? Has anyone had more than 3 puffs drop?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    My latest collections gave me 2 puffs from one shrub and 3 puffs from the other shrub! Is it just a random chance of 1, 2 or 3 puffs dropping from the Cotton Candy Shrub? Has anyone had more than 3 puffs drop?
    I have had 4 drop once.

Trudyscandles

Nightclub Owner
    Page 1 is updated with the new math and I tried to fill the gaps for Chapter 9 & 10. This event is not so energy hungry, you just need patience and dedications (tending trees & shrubs)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Had a quick question regarding the Sweetheart Shack. The cupid fairy drops quivers but Trade III isn't available in the crafting building. Is that something that will be back at a later time? Just making sure before I start collecting from mine again.
    Games I play: CS, BS, RS
    I accept all neighbor requests! I also try to return gifts in a timely manner~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Wow another 40 kingdoms to visit?? Not again!
    I agree. Sitting there waiting for community to load, then waiting for the little horse to travel around the world - forty times, ugh

Rhino Keeper
    So I got two candy off three adventures - I was wondering how everyone else has done. How many adventures did it take to get some? I'd really like to save up for another ram.