Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Oh, come ONNNNN, S8!
    There's rare ...there's super rare ...and then there's NONEXISTENT.

Why does EVERY CRATE from the Candy Forest Adventure *only* contain a ...how do I put this politely... a lump of poo!?!

WHERE are the Lollipop Saplings & Cotton Candy Shrubs ???
    This is just chocolate-covered nuts, lol. Sheesh.

Rhino Keeper
    I quit doing adventures that aren?t required to complete the goal. I?ve just accepted the fact that 2 lollipop saplings and 2 cotton candy bushes are all S8 meant for me to have unless I want to spend gems to buy more, which I refuse. Got my candy ram so yay

Edit: I said accepted not expected (stupid phone)

Quote Originally Posted by bellebow View Post
    I was worried about crystal candy until I read the back of the card, where it says it drops from lollipop trees. I see that in chapter 5 the lollipop sapling gets upgraded to a lollipop tree so hopefully it?s not going to be just a extremely rare drop from the adventure.
    I have gotten crystal candy from adventures too. Problem is, I usually get choc rocks from adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I?ve just accepted the fact that 2 lollipop saplings and 2 cotton candy bushes are all S8 meant for me to have unless I want to spend gems to buy more, which I refuse. Got my candy ram so yay
    Exact same feeling here. If I finish the event, I finish. Won't spend a dollar on this to get more than two trees or bushes, though.
    Last edited by robotparade; 02-10-19 at 08:46 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Oh, come ONNNNN, S8!
    There's rare ...there's super rare ...and then there's NONEXISTENT.

Why does EVERY CRATE from the Candy Forest Adventure *only* contain a ...how do I put this politely... a lump of poo!?!

WHERE are the Lollipop Saplings & Cotton Candy Shrubs ???
    This is just chocolate-covered nuts, lol. Sheesh.
    LOL. This was pretty much my inner dialogue every adventure I did before my Knights went on strike. They refuse to go near the Castle or touch another Chocolate Rock. If s8 doesn't fix this on Monday it's likely I won't even bother to finish this event.

Yeah, it would be nice to finally get an item on the board that drops all sweet items; but I'm maxed on most and more importantly -- I'm really not into the thought of sitting atop my device to make sure I can finish. That, and the fact that I might still be slightly bitter that they didn't give us this last year with that darned Sweet Tooth Ali.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-10-19 at 09:50 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I haven't seen math from ShibuyaCloth to discover totals. I may have to calculate them myself. *whine*
    This event is identical to The Crystal Realm event so far, so likely no new math needed. But we don't know about the last two chapters yet.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1435022
    It's easy to connect current event items and old event items if you look at the chapters they've been introduced.

Rhino Keeper
    GROWING THE LOLLIPOP SAPLING in Chapter 5 requires UPGRADING rather than just collecting/watering ,I just discovered by accident.
    Upgrade with 5 sugar.

Fashion Designer
    I got my two saplings from a trade at the exchange. Nothing much from the adventures.

Thanks for the tip about putting the chocolate rocks straight into storage. I bought a swag of them at the beginning and now they are taking up too much space.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 02-11-19 at 12:48 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    Does anyone know if we will be able to craft more than one candy ram ? I?m almost at the 60 required to make one but will continue to go for enough to make two if they aren?t limited.
    My game requires 40 pink sugar to create the candy ram. So sorry if yours requires 60.

Just confirming, if you finish the day early the adventure is no longer there.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 02-11-19 at 12:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    My pink mink spawned a fangbeast not impressed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Am having to force close before seeing the returned candy coupons for chapter 5. Thanks neighbours for swift returns! : )
    Thanks for your info !