Page 26 of 105 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Host(ess)
    I was worried about crystal candy until I read the back of the card, where it says it drops from lollipop trees. I see that in chapter 5 the lollipop sapling gets upgraded to a lollipop tree so hopefully it’s not going to be just a extremely rare drop from the adventure.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Check inv you might already have them
    Thanks for the advice but no such luck. I'm only getting the Chocolate Rocks in the Crate and the regular drops (outside of the box) are just event materials.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I have 70 energy from the fairy wedding. Other than that not really - I can get 10 in the royal exchange. But I got my ram so I'll keep trying - I'm one chocolate vial from level 4. My guess is I won't be able to finish - I wasn't able to finish to get the gingerbread man or the ice castle in the most recent ones. I just wasn't sure if I should give up altogether and go for a flock of rams. But I got one so that's enough.
    Like riverly, I would suggest that you try to collect as many resources as you can. So, in between ****ing the rams, collect resources from the lollipop and cotton candy shrub, your wells and try chopping the chocolate rocks. I know, seems like a lot, but while waiting for the farmhouses to refresh (I'm not getting a ram to spawn from every farmhouse) try working on collecting the resources. Once you have enough resources to upgrade the shop, leave the chapter *unfinished* and keep working on your rams and collecting the resources you know you will need for the next chapter (see post 1). When the timer for that day is up then upgrade and move right into the next chapter's goals. It's very energy intensive so if you want to finish you'll have to commit to just working on this goal, unless you have enough resources already available in inventory to do energy trades.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks for the advice but no such luck. I'm only getting the Chocolate Rocks in the Crate and the regular drops (outside of the box) are just event materials.
    Check again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bellebow View Post
    I was worried about crystal candy until I read the back of the card, where it says it drops from lollipop trees. I see that in chapter 5 the lollipop sapling gets upgraded to a lollipop tree so hopefully it’s not going to be just a extremely rare drop from the adventure.
    Good ! I tried to find that info amongst the previous posts.( Probably overlooked it). Thanks for posting.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bellebow View Post
    That's a relief! Thanks for posting that.
    Can someone remind me what resources are required to upgrade the sapling?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Like riverly, I would suggest that you try to collect as many resources as you can. So, in between ****ing the rams, collect resources from the lollipop and cotton candy shrub, your wells and try chopping the chocolate rocks. I know, seems like a lot, but while waiting for the farmhouses to refresh (I'm not getting a ram to spawn from every farmhouse) try working on collecting the resources. Once you have enough resources to upgrade the shop, leave the chapter *unfinished* and keep working on your rams and collecting the resources you know you will need for the next chapter (see post 1). When the timer for that day is up then upgrade and move right into the next chapter's goals. It's very energy intensive so if you want to finish you'll have to commit to just working on this goal, unless you have enough resources already available in inventory to do energy trades.
    Thanks for the advice! This time I'm hanging onto my chapter until I get at least 4 or 6 collections from the spun sugar tree. I'll keep trying and see if I get it this time around. ETA I just got my first collection off my pink ram. 350 coins and wool.
    Last edited by queenspring; 02-10-19 at 06:13 PM.

Executive Chef
    Do we need lollipops after chapter 4?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Do we need lollipops after chapter 4?
    From what I read we upgrade them - they're just saplings. I started a candy adventure and I'm ready to upgrade my sweet shack - If I do that will I loose that adventure?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    From what I read we upgrade them - they're just saplings. I started a candy adventure and I'm ready to upgrade my sweet shack - If I do that will I loose that adventure?
    I don't know if you'll lose the adventure.

BEST ADVICE for Storybook:

Don't upgrade the building (or do the last step) in any chapter until it is time for the next chapter to start.

I've had the materials to upgrade in Chapter 4 for 8 hours, but I am waiting until tomorrow morning so I can get as much spun sugar as possible.

Side benefit: I've spent a lot of my energy on rams and only need 7 more.