Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Like riverly, I would suggest that you try to collect as many resources as you can. So, in between ****ing the rams, collect resources from the lollipop and cotton candy shrub, your wells and try chopping the chocolate rocks. I know, seems like a lot, but while waiting for the farmhouses to refresh (I'm not getting a ram to spawn from every farmhouse) try working on collecting the resources. Once you have enough resources to upgrade the shop, leave the chapter *unfinished* and keep working on your rams and collecting the resources you know you will need for the next chapter (see post 1). When the timer for that day is up then upgrade and move right into the next chapter's goals. It's very energy intensive so if you want to finish you'll have to commit to just working on this goal, unless you have enough resources already available in inventory to do energy trades.
    Thanks for the advice! This time I'm hanging onto my chapter until I get at least 4 or 6 collections from the spun sugar tree. I'll keep trying and see if I get it this time around. ETA I just got my first collection off my pink ram. 350 coins and wool.
    Last edited by queenspring; 02-10-19 at 06:13 PM.